Do you want the Spider Queen to join the League?

Yes 24,204 85.79%
No 4,009 14.21%
Voters: 28213. You may not vote on this poll

A challenge from Zileas himself, The Spider Queen needs you!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheLastBaron88

08-07-2012

21.7K and climbing! Sounds to me like the community really wants this!

Muranodo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-07-2012

Of course. There's that innate attraction/fear to the concept.

Choco Princess

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-07-2012

embrace the heresy bring us spider queen!

KinkyWinky

08-07-2012

Man this thread is still going. Riot I don't think your players will be happy until they have the spider queen.

Slothrop

08-07-2012

I've already voted on this a long time ago, but I just want to say- I've been in the game since the beta patch they added Taric, and as soon as I found out about the Spider Queen (gosh, that musta been near the end of beta, or soon after release) and saw that lovely picture, I couldn't help but want her in game! She's one of the coolest designs Riot's done, it's really a shame they don't feel she should be in. Nowadays with the quality of the models they are putting out, I'm sure she could use a bit of polishing, but I still want my Victorian spider regent!

Muranodo

08-07-2012

287 until 22k.

Koopatroopa

08-07-2012

Riot plz

Muranodo

08-07-2012

280 to go until 22k now

Healurownbum

08-07-2012

Good night bump <3

Stevezzola

08-07-2012

Her design atm is pretty meh....people would buy her solely because they won the battle to get her in game, and probably forget about her a few weeks later because she's, well, meh. Based on what I've heard from Riot, this Spider Queen concept isn't thrown out like Omen, but probably being revamped and remodeled to fit in with the rest of the League and be something that people want to buy because its, as Tryndamere would say, "awesome".

Edit: If they do end up making a spider champ, I'm hoping that it will be less "cutesy woman with spider-legs, a dress, and a matching umbrella" and more "monstrous half-women-half-spider" kind of like Casseopeia. Or maybe just 100% spider creature.