Do you want the Spider Queen to join the League?

Yes 24,172 85.80%
No 4,002 14.20%
Voters: 28174. You may not vote on this poll

A challenge from Zileas himself, The Spider Queen needs you!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fishous

07-28-2012

I don't understand Riot's logic sometimes. Morello says they don't like monster champs because people can't relate and no one plays them. He used Kogmaw and someone else as an example, both of whom are extremely popular picks (forgot who the 2nd was, but I remember thinking wtf was he thinking with both examples being top rated). Zileas says people don't like playing fat, bald guys like Gragas. I'm sure everyone knows that, yet Gragas was made anyway. If anything, Spider-lady-thing is a good idea for another support.

Muranodo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by drakia View Post
and what will happen at 21k?
At 21k, there will be another one thousand views added since 20k. As mentioned, this is to show how devoted the community is toward the concept which brings Riot's attention to the table.

It would be nice if it was an instant... at 21k we're making this champ; it's not. But it keeps the interest alive. For both her and monster champions in general.

duxx

07-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by littletacoboy69 View Post
sure an umbrella would be nice but all im asking for is a woman who just happens to be half spider.......is that to much to ask or to far out there? You already did it with urgot, make them have some kind of relationship

also bump
urgot is not a spider. He is not half-spider. His legs are mechanical.

IrukandjiCamel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-28-2012

21,000 votes yesssss!

Muranodo

07-28-2012

Onto the next 1,000 mark, people!

Also, if you don't mind doing me a favor...

I'm trying to drum up more thoughts about Omen and votes in this thread: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...2407001&page=5

I tried to plant some discussion points as well to make it more appealing and attractive to the community. I know we have a lot of monster lovers in this thread, so why not share your thoughts?

Campeen

07-28-2012

Omen's lame, nobody wants to play a dude who looks like a minion. Spider Queen is greater than all.

Kerbere

07-28-2012

bump

SilverGhosts

07-28-2012

bamp

BlackMystic

07-28-2012

I would love a victorian spider champion

ZapMyHeart

07-28-2012

Bamp