@The Fizzes.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Necromancer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

3 Days Ago

You guys main Fish right. Care to help me out, yes of course you will.

How exactly do you farm on this champion? 9/10 I'm against a ranged midlane like Zyra or Lux who have mass amounts of zone and poke, of course I can dive them at 6 but until then I cannot get CS. :/ do I use my e to farm waves or just last hit?

Excretus Maximus

3 Days Ago

From what I have seen, very carefully until your first back when you have enough AP to clear waves with one auto and your E.

first time Vayne

3 Days Ago

Let them push you in early. Miss cs that you can't get without being poked -- it's ok. Have flask for infinisustain.

Get your E first against ranged, then Q against ones you need to gapclose to or W against those you can e on top of (like if they step within range to poke you).

Go on them with your combo when you can dodge something with Q or E. This will usually be by level 2 or 3 at the latest.

Kill them. That is your goal early on, not farming.

Go back, get 2 Dorans. Kill them more. Eventually, you'll get to a point where you zone them out. They will waveclear with abilities, and you will waveclear with your E, which you'll have been maxing.

How to Fizz.

Marenjii

3 Days Ago

If you're feeling unconfident start flask 3 pots. Give up any farm which will cause you to take to much damage. Use E to waveclear under tower. This way you're not in the middle of the lane with it. At 6 go hard in the paint and get a kill, or at least force them to back while you get free farm. Proceed to now win lane because your burst without major items is ridiculous.

Fisherman Fizz

3 Days Ago

You have to pretty much play like a little girl for the first few levels. Make sure you have flask (you can start something else against some lanes once you get a better idea of how much poke you can take early) so you can sustain most of the poke you get from csing, and just don't get a minion if you know you're going to get damaged too much for it. Later on it's easier to farm when your E can waveclear well and you can threaten to engage them if they get close up to try and stop you.

Oh also you need to practice last hitting under tower. That's where you're going to be most of the time early on and you need to get a good idea of how much damage your W and E always do to minions so you can get most of the CS once they're under your turret.

TheNameIsJohnny

3 Days Ago

Most fizz I encounter just play safe until 6.
Once you hit 6 with a sheen, prepare to eat lux and zyra all night long.

OGZ Poptart Cat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

3 Days Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fisherman Fizz View Post
You have to pretty much play like a little girl for the first few levels.
Hey this sounds familiar!

#Katmain
<---

Necromancer

3 Days Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fisherman Fizz View Post
You have to pretty much play like a little girl for the first few levels. Make sure you have flask (you can start something else against some lanes once you get a better idea of how much poke you can take early) so you can sustain most of the poke you get from csing, and just don't get a minion if you know you're going to get damaged too much for it. Later on it's easier to farm when your E can waveclear well and you can threaten to engage them if they get close up to try and stop you.

Oh also you need to practice last hitting under tower. That's where you're going to be most of the time early on and you need to get a good idea of how much damage your W and E always do to minions so you can get most of the CS once they're under your turret.
Ah, alright so don't be agressive early, that's the mistake I'm doing now I guess and it's causing me to lose heaps of CS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OGZ Poptart Cat View Post
Hey this sounds familiar!

#Katmain

<---
Wait, why do you play her passive? Q then w free wave clear.

Inswain Train

3 Days Ago

wtf why are you having trouble Fizz is faceroll broken OP......

pick Fizz, win, GG

Corkis Mom

3 Days Ago

Y u no roam? Farm for is for the weak.