Tips for Karthus 2v1??

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZA KI YA MA

Member

03-31-2011

Hey guys i just finished a game where i solo'd 2v1 as karthus against blitz and ashe and i pretty much got killed A LOT. so i was wondering what could karthus do against such a lane, and is karthus even a good 2v1 champion? any tips/help is appreciated.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Critical Error

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

03-31-2011

Karthus is literally a mid hero. You can maybe do ok on a solo side lane, but yea you might run into the situation you had with 2v1 (despite what others tell you, he isnt awesome when he can get flanked, so try to avoid any 2v1). Just call mid, and if someone else wants it, remind them you are karthus and your ult will not be worth it unless you get solo, and double so if you have to deal with a 2v1 lane.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Goth Skunk

Senior Member

03-31-2011

Ashe and Blitzcrank? You poor soul.

Yeah, what Critical Error said. Any summoner can autolock their mid hero and claim dibs on it, but Karthus pretty much trumps that.

Any team that forces Karthus to solo a 2v1 lane WILL lose the game.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZA KI YA MA

Member

03-31-2011

Wow thanks guys, we won btw, but i had to farm for like 5-10 mins by myself b4 i could really do any damage. also, whats the best thing i could do in that situation, because we had a nasus solo mid and my team was saying how nasus sucked 2v1 and stuff. blitz would walk up after ashe's volley slowed me and just punch me, then did pointblank grab and just killed me. >_> then my team talked **** about me lolz


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Artelmis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

03-31-2011

protip: 1v1 or 2v2 as karthus. never 1v2.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

giguelingueling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

03-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZA KI YA MA View Post
Hey guys i just finished a game where i solo'd 2v1 as karthus against blitz and ashe and i pretty much got killed A LOT. so i was wondering what could karthus do against such a lane, and is karthus even a good 2v1 champion? any tips/help is appreciated.
don't go on a 2v1 with karthus period.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

God Staff

Junior Member

03-31-2011

Karth should always be played mid. Alot of people say he's not very useful late game do to his "squishyness" which means early rape-age is a must-need. So you getting mid would be one of your best choices and would probably be the best way to get kills since usually anyone in another lane will be a lower level and a Tryn or Kayle wont have their ults. Anyways back to your question, if your 1v2 just try to stay back and farm at your tower. With a Karth I think thats one of the only ways you would be able to hold a side lane.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Enrayged

Senior Member

03-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZA KI YA MA View Post
Wow thanks guys, we won btw, but i had to farm for like 5-10 mins by myself b4 i could really do any damage. also, whats the best thing i could do in that situation, because we had a nasus solo mid and my team was saying how nasus sucked 2v1 and stuff. blitz would walk up after ashe's volley slowed me and just punch me, then did pointblank grab and just killed me. >_> then my team talked **** about me lolz
Stopped reading there.

Bad team is bad.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crazyflames

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

03-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goth Skunk View Post
Ashe and Blitzcrank? You poor soul.

Yeah, what Critical Error said. Any summoner can autolock their mid hero and claim dibs on it, but Karthus pretty much trumps that.

Any team that forces Karthus to solo a 2v1 lane WILL lose the game.
The only thing I think Karthus has is his Q's range, if your forced to go 2v1 than just sit back and Q. You are really the last champ that should go 2v1, you want mid (only prioritised by a champ that can get first blood while going mid often or a VERY lategame carry if you know the game will go on that long, as Karthus your more of an endgame caster though in my opinion so you should go mid...) 2v2 is also isn't half bad as Karthus, he's not bad in a lane with his great harrassment. Also if you don't dodge blitz's grab you die on 95% of champs. (maby leblanc with flash/distortion to get away after grab, you MUST dodge it which I admit was very hard when I started playing) You got matched up in a horable 2v1 matchup to begin with with any chammp.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZA KI YA MA

Member

03-31-2011

thanks for the tips guys D: ill be sure to avoid 2v1's now T_T


12