Udyr.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HeroHD

03-31-2011

I'm in need of help with Udyr. I've read a excellent guide on LeagueCraft, but i can't jungle with him. Its hard and i feel like I start lacking in helping the team, and also I fall behind in levels. I dont use runes. I just would like some help and tips. Any other guides that are good. And also, when is it a good time to kill the Blue monster buff on a 5v5.

XvongolaX

03-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeroHD View Post
I dont use runes.5v5.
theres ur problem

HeroHD

03-31-2011

So I should'nt play him i guess..

TheCowGoes

03-31-2011

Well, you can, you just need runes to jungle effectively. Go for armor yellows, AS reds, and either flat health or armor penetration quints for the most part. Blues you can figure out.

Mainly, it's just the flat armor yellows that help *anyone* jungle. Grab a cloth armor, 5 health pots, go to Anicent Golem buff and have one of your friendlies whack the main golem and run away -- saves you health and speeds up the process a bit. Build for wriggles. After that, go for what you need. Udyr's stances make him pretty versatile.

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=540827

ZXPrototype

03-31-2011

Go to youtube and find a channel owned by a certain stonewall008. Look at his video on how to jungle udyr without runes or masteries. Thats a start there.