Help me with my tank fiddlesticks

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dr DealWithIt

02-17-2010

Well i started experimenting with building a tank fiddlesticks after i realized the AP on him stacks HORRIBLY.

So i started stacking sunfire capes which worked great. I end most games silling 3600 health and 270 something armor, plus it reaaaly helps with your ultimate.

But i found out after a very long game and after i actually get 5 sunfire capes and boots, that i'll still quite vulnerable to the likes or ryze and warwick, and i was sitting on a fat stack of cash with nothing to spend it on.

I think banshees veil would be agood replacement for one since it gives almost the same armor, the same health and a great effect. Also i've been thinking about thornmail for physical dps.

Any suggestions?

GENERAL NUTBAKED

02-17-2010

get mejai's, merc threads, rod of ages, 2 sunfire capes and a banshees vail or guardian angel.

that will keep you dominating with AP early game while being a tank later, and you should have like 280AP while still being tanky as ****.

and mage fiddlesticks is obviously good. lower AP ratios dont mean you shouldnt stack AP (look at Karthus)

Dr DealWithIt

02-17-2010

I've found that i put out more damage stacking sunfires early than i do with AP. Not to metion it makes you tanking and lets you farm like crazy. I have contemplated getting just a mejai as it can give a ****load and only takes 1 spot.

jedininjaman

02-18-2010

Sigh*

ok man
listen
Fiddle has lower AP ratios because all of his abilities are duration or multi hit.
For example his Life Drain is .4 AP per Sec for 6 sec.
So .4*6=a total of 2.4 AP Ratio Which is insanely high.

Darkwind .35*11=3.85
3.85 total Ap ratio

Crowstorm .4*5=2

So, dont kid yourself, tank fiddle is a terribble idea and his ratios are some of the best in the game, you just have to know how to maximize the efficiency of his spells.

bobthegood

02-19-2010

Some combination of Rod of Ages, Mejais, Rylais, Banshees, Abyssal?

You'll have high ap, hp, and mr.