improving surrender system

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

archer9310

01-15-2014

i'am level 22 and have played almost all of my games in normal 5v5. in many of my games i have at least one person who leaves/afk and me and 3-4 other people are stuck in a hopeless situation of earlygame 4v5s, 3v5s etc. we end up playing waiting around for the 20 min mark to surrender. i think it would be very nice to have an option to surrender after a teamate has diconnected from the game for more than a few seconds regardless of the time. yes i could see how it be used to power level or whatever but im sure there are ways to make it work fairly. and i have been in several games where im the team thats got a 5v4-3 and its still no fun.

tldr: add a surrender whenever a teammate leaves for more than a few secs.

gedet

01-18-2014

I agree with this

ARAMxONLY

01-19-2014

Good luck with this. I've tried to get them to lower the surrender time to even 10 minutes like on SMITE, but they're not that bright at Riot. This is supported by the fact that 3 is not greater than 2 in their eyes. 3 people want to surrender, 2 people don't, majority does not rule. Or when like 2 people vote to surrender and 3 people don't even vote.... apparently 2 is not greater than 0. Like I said, Riot doesn't have the brightest team on the planet.

squiby

01-19-2014

They should have a system where if someone is afk for more than 3 minutes you can surrender