{discussion}Which build is best for shaco?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

stanleyman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-17-2010

Some people would tell me to go this build

-sheen
-breserker greaves/mobility boots
-infinity edge
-blood thirster
-(more attack power items)

Or would this be a better build

-madred
-breserker greaves
-malady
-madred bloodrazor
-gaurdian angel
-banshee vial
-(whatever you like)

Which of these build would be best for shaco is my question here. Or if other people have any better build for shaco please post here thx.

BankaiOwns

02-17-2010

this is what i do
-elixir of fortitude, 2 mp , 2 hp pots for level 1 ganks
-berserker greaves
-vampiric scepter
-infinity edge
-phantom dancer

M3MBRAN3

02-17-2010

I do a similar build to your first option stanleyman. I aim to get maxiumum possible damage from the first deceive attack so I will always try and get infinity then black cleaver after boots. It's not always possible to get phantom dancer so sometimes i will just get sword of the divine.

wigg

02-17-2010

-Long sword, 1 HP pot
-Sword of the occult (usually port back asap when I have the 750 or I'll wait a little longer to farm towards boots)
-Boots of mobility
-The brutalizer
-
Infinity Edge
-B.F. Sword
******Note: This is the stage in the game to see whether or not some survivability will help. Aegis of the Legion, Guardian Angel, or Banshee's Veil are all viable. If you are rocking without any problems you can skip this.
-Bloodthirster

If time commits end out with
-Last Whisper (primary choice)

OR
-Madred's Bloodrazor (the enemy team is tank heavy)
OR
-Phantom Dancers (if team is carry heavy)

Taken from my guide, this is typically how I build him, sometimes with a few other variations. Currently debating whether sword of the occult is worth it or not. I made a post containing some math behind it. Anyway, I seem to enjoy having it through most the game as I hardly die and get the reap the rewards.

stanleyman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-17-2010

Thx a lot.