[Glitch] How to get free skins for any champion.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS1499b7451e02f41f2e03d

03-31-2011

This is legit, a friend of mine got PAX Jax once when the servers were really laggy. On EU.

Exzodium

03-31-2011

No pics?=Bull

murphymcmanus

03-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exzodium View Post
No pics?=Bull
No its legit.

Its also stealing, so do so at your own risk.

Tsarius

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-15-2011

Basically, I don't recommend doing it. The only time I would would be custom games to get skins that I couldn't get otherwise.

JrBizzleMyNizzle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-23-2011

I wonder if this still works. The only reason I knew of this was because last night it happen to me without me knowing about this. I was picking Eve and it showed Nunu for some reason next since I basically have a skin for most of my fav champs I ended up with Tango eve which I don't own. Pretty cool cuz pur whole team had skins so I would of felt left out :P
I tried this in custom game didn't seem to work. No big deal to me just figured I tried.

1TBSSD

05-23-2011

I believe you get the skin for that game, but it is not permanently unlocked.

JrBizzleMyNizzle

05-23-2011

Yea I know it wasn't permanent just cool that it happen. Thought it was weird at first I was like " Ehen the hell did I buy this skin" lol