Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Glitch] How to get free skins for any champion.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS1499b7451e02f41f2e03d

03-31-2011

This is legit, a friend of mine got PAX Jax once when the servers were really laggy. On EU.

Exzodium

03-31-2011

No pics?=Bull

murphymcmanus

03-31-2011

Quote:
Exzodium:
No pics?=Bull

No its legit.

Its also stealing, so do so at your own risk.

Tsarius

04-15-2011

Basically, I don't recommend doing it. The only time I would would be custom games to get skins that I couldn't get otherwise.

JrBizzleMyNizzle

05-23-2011

I wonder if this still works. The only reason I knew of this was because last night it happen to me without me knowing about this. I was picking Eve and it showed Nunu for some reason next since I basically have a skin for most of my fav champs I ended up with Tango eve which I don't own. Pretty cool cuz pur whole team had skins so I would of felt left out :P
I tried this in custom game didn't seem to work. No big deal to me just figured I tried.

1TBSSD

05-23-2011

I believe you get the skin for that game, but it is not permanently unlocked.

JrBizzleMyNizzle

05-23-2011

Yea I know it wasn't permanent just cool that it happen. Thought it was weird at first I was like " Ehen the hell did I buy this skin" lol