New Free Champions (Week 13)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrStrike

02-17-2010

wtf? what with sion,sion never was its not fair!!

Silmaril

02-17-2010

Please, no more Teemo. This week was long enough laning against him %90+ of my games.

yatenkun

02-17-2010

Nidalee week is gonna be funny.
I still remember one Nidalee in my team, she filled her inventory with longswords, then she was level 13 or 14, immediately sold them all and bought inervation locket. So she had 1 item only(no boots, no sheen or anything), just inervation locket. She thought she was Soraka probably or Ali, never used her cougar form, only once when everybody was ganking her so she transformed and leaped not backwards but forwards,
so we surrended.

Aliksandr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-18-2010

I vote for swapping Nunu in next week's rotation for freeing up Sion, I really want to try him out.

BlackSura

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-18-2010

Awww, I just brought Nidalee. Also Annie is my most used champion...now I am going to have to face lots of them...

Supernallaw

02-18-2010

I'm upset to see Teemo on free rotation so soon again. Even noobs can still stomp face with such an easy character. Oh well, it's still wayyy better than when Twitch was on rotation.

MachineAmongMen

02-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotChris View Post

I'm also dropping a chart of past rotations, but I've cut out the first couple weeks (it was getting too big) and introduced a count of how many times each Champion has been free (to please the stats followers). The Heroic/Epic/Legendary analysis is based on RP prices - if people would rather have IP prices then speak up (opinions were divided last week).

- RiotChris

i think Dropping the IP would be great :]
cause the RP prices aren't bad, i had fun spending 5000RP on 9 different items. but the amount of time it takes to earn IP For all the champs is a bit long. especially for champs like karthus or twitch where they cost 6300.

MachineAmongMen

02-18-2010

another teemo week? =]
others might disagree with me but i love fighting free week teemos,

bone93

02-18-2010

Great Job Riot Games, I love LeagueOfLegends

When will there be a new hero released?

zarkotics

02-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahlen View Post
Glad I just got enough points to buy a new hero, because this week's list is trash
I don't think he meant that the heroes are bad I think he meant that they're all relatively cheap and come in the collectors pack (store or digital) as opposed to last week when we got a whopping 3 legendary cost heroes.