New Free Champions (Week 13)

First Riot Post
12345678 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cold Fusion

Recruiter

02-17-2010

Evelynns will be fun.

I just recently saw an Annie video (I actually never played her, during beta nor when she was free) and wanted to play her. I then saw her IP cost and I'm saving up for Udyr. I thought she was 450, lulz. Anyways, 2 days later she's free! And I love her!

GrayStar

02-17-2010

i think you should throw katarina or warwick again sometime katarina i need to get better with

BORF

02-17-2010

Queue dodging list, week 13.

stealthfox17

02-17-2010

this is bad news, so many dodges cuz of evelyn, it will be insane

T1MmY

02-17-2010

:S i own every champion for week 13 and 14

Ike2070

02-17-2010

Hmm I think this week is very balanced, but cmon, week 14 sucks (except for nidalee... or not cuz the noobs that are gonna use her..). 4 Champs that cost 450 IP... my god. Teemo, Taric and Ryze again? Where's warwick and kat? And what about fiddlesticks and jax?

El Jaun Zinco

02-17-2010

Please for the love of god, do not make Sion free. They all go AP Sion and fail....

Badpath

02-17-2010

So, hi Riot, just a thought here.

I'm sure that people probably abused the heck out of it when you made him free last time, but I would like to put in a request that Sion be made free. I joined in the middle of the Week 8 rotation, and haven't seen him available yet. I could understand that if just last week he'd been free, but looking at your charts from Week 8, you haven't had him free since Week 4.

I can't find a specific post relating to the week's champions stating when you made him free, but near as I can tell it was the 16th of December when he was last available for the general public. I'm sure he's not the only one who could use some free-pick love, but he seems far and away the one in direst need.

I also recognize that you guys have your own agenda of making sure that people have a balance of characters across different price ranges, difficulty levels, etc. Don't let my request get in the way of that; but please? Please, can has some Sion love?

Nylfir

02-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Jaun Zinco View Post
Please for the love of god, do not make Sion free. They all go AP Sion and fail....
Pretty much this. AP Sion is trash, dunno why anyone would use it. I guess it's better than 70% of Sions I see going recommended items and complaining, asking why the champ is so ****ty. Ugh. Disgusts me.

master207

02-17-2010

nidalee = week 14 = lots of nidalee = lots of bad nidalees = more wins for me

12345678 ... 10