Question about Sheen and Brutal Strikes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PhoenixBomb

02-17-2010

Brutal Strikes apparently does not increase your attack damage on your stat display, despite obviously still increasing the damage. Will Sheen still react appropriately with Brutal Strikes up?

wildfire393

02-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixBomb View Post
Brutal Strikes apparently does not increase your attack damage on your stat display, despite obviously still increasing the damage. Will Sheen still react appropriately with Brutal Strikes up?
Define "react appropriately". Sheen always, no matter what, makes your extra attack deal damage equal to your BASE damage, before applying any sort of bonuses.

So if your base damage is 100 and you have two bloodthirsters and a sheen, you will deal 300 without sheen active and 400 with it active.

PhoenixBomb

02-17-2010

Reading the skill description, I'm beginning to think Sheen won't react to Brutal Strikes...

"Active: Malphite hits for 30 / 40 / 50 / 60 / 70% more damage for 6 seconds."

This does not say that it actually increases his attack damage by X%, so I'm assuming that Sheen doesn't react to this?

Edit - Always thought Sheen just doubled your attack damage, but reading the description again I guess you're right. D:

Joru

02-17-2010

As far as I know, nothing increases or decreases Sheen/Trinity Force's damage except armor. If Sheen added 100 damage before Brutal Strikes, it's going to keep adding 100 damage afterward.