Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion Sneak Peak: Mordekaiser

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bluee J

02-23-2010

Quote:
Xerodragon:
i didn't say everyone learn to read you ****ing ******. i said a lot of champions need nerfs/buffs.

And as i said AGAIN you dont see the point even with me saying it multiple times... PEOPLE ARE GOING TO ****ING QUIT THE GAME LEFT AND RIGHT BECAUSE IT GETS NOSTALGIC DOING THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER AGAINST TERRIBLE PEOPLE. i wasnt even necesarily stressing the new maps... i was talking about new modes like ranked matches where u might play someone with some skill and have people on your team with some skill.(in relation to wow pvp we are currently doing battlegrounds where over 50% of the people there are terrible and waste our time. and want "arenas" aka ranked matches) and balancing the current champions before you make new ones. who gives a **** if we have 60+ champions when 30% of them are as OP as Yi and another 30% are as weak as katarina?

No single champion is better than the other one.
I played MasterYi one game and i was owned by amunu....2/9 by the end of the game.
Its all about the champ your good at. I play teemo or twitch now (because im good with them) and i can go 26 kills a game.

Fraido

02-23-2010

Quote:
Elyas:
Awesome... How about some more maps...?

Blazekaiser

02-27-2010

I just wanna know the specifics of his abilities, like cooldown, range, etc

Cost is also something I wanna know. Gragas is overpriced for what he is. The buffed him in the last 2 patches and I still dont think he would be good enough.

Pwnatornr1

11-26-2010

HRM HRM. i have gotten over 20 kills with ap gragas in 5v5. sure, 3000 can be much for you, but good ppl can kick ass with him, like me.
and btw, how does morderkaiser have such an light and nice voice?
he should have an really, really dark cold voice and cooler things to say, like if you attack with him he should say something like ....THEY....SHALL.....FEEL....COLD STEEL....and YOU WILL DIE A STEEL HARD DEATH.and when you move something like I AM ON MY WAY and THE TRAVEL BEGINS. amiright? gl hf evry1.

Robert Razed

04-04-2011

Murdekaiser es #1 huehuahauaa

Can't wait until he comes out!

Jarvan IV Bot

02-28-2012

nice