Champion Sneak Peak: Mordekaiser

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

L0CUST

The Council

02-17-2010

I hope he is better than Gragas

will we be seeing him on the test realm soon?

Venguer

02-17-2010

Oh boy another champion. Its not like we haven't had those in awhile. You know what have gotten way to much of is maps. Man there are a ton of those.

Oh wait, no there aren't.

Machuell

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-17-2010

I just looooooooove how people complain whenever Riot brings out something new. They said they'll release new maps, so they will. Stop whining about the new stuff that other people are excited for. Plus, the announcement right before this one said that TT was gonna get a game changing... er.... change. So be stoked for that and quit trolling the forums.

AdrenalCorgi

02-17-2010

Please, please, please, please, Riot, we enjoy new champions, but we would really like some server fixes and for Twisted Treeline to go live. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. I (as well multiple of my friends) prefer these over new champions. At this rate, we'll have 900 champions to play with 2 skins each, and only 1 map. >.<

shalmack

02-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diarmuid View Post
I just looooooooove how people complain whenever Riot brings out something new. They said they'll release new maps, so they will. Stop whining about the new stuff that other people are excited for. Plus, the announcement right before this one said that TT was gonna get a game changing... er.... change. So be stoked for that and quit trolling the forums.
Internet welcome to?

Roli

02-17-2010

Champion fatigue ? Hell no. New champions are all I need!

Natu Utan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

02-17-2010

Why do I see this champion having a fear ability?

Also, who else is tired of all-in-one champions that can tank, and do DPS?

Screwdriver

02-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natu Utan View Post
Also, who else is tired of all-in-one champions that can tank, and do DPS?
Personally champs like Nasus, Blitz and Cho are my favs, so I'm stoked to see another champ like this.

zoau

02-17-2010

great. i hope better visibility isnt his only plus. and reading about having pets and zombie stuff makes my thumbs errect. so many possible characters, keep making them!

Lawful Cupcake

02-17-2010

I'm ready for Twisted Treeline to be live. I want new maps, HOWEVER, I understand that different people are doing different things, and the fact that it's taking so long to come out with even BETA maps excites me. They're going to have some badass new maps soon, I guarantee it. The longer they take, the better they're going to be, plus, all the people who're impatient will leave, so I won't have as many *******s to play against. :3