Question for Noctrune and jungling

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aceist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-30-2011

Ok, so alot of my level 30 friends at school say not to jungle with him, since i'm only level 22, and don't have any runes yet. Is it a good idea to jungle with him with out runes or not?

magik8ball

03-30-2011

It's doable, just less effective. And anyway, at level 22 you can get all the runes (although there are still a few closed slots), so I'd stock up on all the runes you can get your hands on.

Aceist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-30-2011

I tried in a game, I can take the wolfs and witches and golems not with ease, but still killable. and the hp buff and mana buff are impossible for me, and ium starting to save for runes, currently at 1300IP. I planned on buying alot of RP at level 30, for runes and skins.

Norevo

03-30-2011

Run some practice games to perfect a jungling pattern. In general this should work though.

Take smite. Buy a cloth armor and 6 hp pots. Get Q first.

Start at witches. Duskbringer in, smack the big one to pasive AE all of them, smite the big one to kill it, pop a potion. Clean up.

Move to wolves. Duskbringer, smack, pop a potion, cleanup.

Small golems, Duskbringer, smack, pop a potion, cleanup.

Check your health and test this in practice. If you have about 4-500 hp left, try red buff. Your smite should be up again by now.

Move behind the smaller two lizards, duskbringer through all 3 to bring the big one to them, smack the big one, pop a potion, kill the small two fast, then smite and finish the big one. This might be where your lvl doesn't let you finish the rotation, but if you can't make it through killing red buff in practice here, then after small golems, go back to heal and then come do red buff, then heal and go gank a lane. Otherwise, go through the rotation again starting off smiting the big witch.

Hope that helps. It should work pretty well regardless of runes. Mine are kinda generic and it works for me.

Big Jaws

03-31-2011

When I play nov jungle I run flat armor yellows. They are only 205ip each and I think they will help you the most so fill your yellow slots with those first. Then get armor pen later.

Razzed

03-31-2011

Ive done this route with the caster rune page i have on accident and i ended up with lower hp but its still doable just start at your wraiths then wolves then double golems then b get pots and boots or cloth armor and do red then gank !!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHpiferNXj4