Items for Anivia's partner

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Loustic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-17-2010

I usually partner with an Anivia.

I was wondering if items like Phage, Frozen Mallet or Rylai would enable double damage with Frostbite.

Slide

02-17-2010

Indeed they do. Any item or ability that adds the snow effect at the feet doubles the damage of that spell.

ALCie

02-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by QUICKSLIDE View Post
Indeed they do. Any item or ability that adds the snow effect at the feet doubles the damage of that spell.
My tests have proved otherwise. Frozen Mallet, Ashes slows or Nunus slows will not allow FB to double its damage. Rylai will not cause FB to double by just using FB (the slow possibly comes after the damage) but I havent tested to see if it will work if an ally slows with it. I doubt it though.

The "chilled" effect needed to double FBs damage seems to only come from Anivias other spells.

giguelingueling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALCie View Post
My tests have proved otherwise. Frozen Mallet, Ashes slows or Nunus slows will not allow FB to double its damage. Rylai will not cause FB to double by just using FB (the slow possibly comes after the damage) but I havent tested to see if it will work if an ally slows with it. I doubt it though.

The "chilled" effect needed to double FBs damage seems to only come from Anivias other spells.
I second

Zeoilvia

02-17-2010

I triple. If you want to help Anivia you should get Clarity summoner spell or Mana manipulator or soul shroud for decreased CD.

Joru

02-17-2010

My understanding is that they used to work, but no longer do. At best the extra slow might help her close the distance between Glacial Storming and Frostbiting. Or it might make her accidentally waste a Frostbite on a target that isn't properly chilled because the graphic is the same.

Turey

02-17-2010

The real answer? Abyssal Scepter.

Pigmancer

02-17-2010

I believe this is what you're looking for..

Turey

02-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pigmancer View Post
I believe this is what you're looking for..
XD

Anivia remains the only fully-nude female champion in lol... nidalee in cougar form doesn't count.

AFKray

02-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by QUICKSLIDE View Post
this is 100% false. They USED to work, now only Anivia herself can apply the chill effect to cause Frostbite to crit.