I don't understand how people get out of ELO hell.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ggYamenai

04-01-2011

Im not trying to put the blame on my team, i know im not the best at this game, regardless of KDR, I fullfill my role each and every time i play, wether it be carry tank support jungle ect, i fill these roles with minor fault, this isnt call of duty, kids. KDR dont mean ****.

Benefits

04-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snosauce View Post
Always stress buying wards to your team and always stress not pushing their lanes especially if the other team has a jungler, which isn't always the case in low ELO games.
Not only do 99.9% of people not understand this, but 90% of people don't listen at all when I tell them just to last hit. Even when we're in the same lane and I calmly explain to them why we don't want to push the lane they just cant not ****ing stop auto-attacking.

Snosauce

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benefits View Post
Not only do 99.9% of people not understand this, but 90% of people don't listen at all when I tell them just to last hit. Even when we're in the same lane and I calmly explain to them why we don't want to push the lane they just cant not ****ing stop auto-attacking.
Believe me i know exactly what you're talking about, i just had 2 AP yis in a row that demanded mid. Even neglect the whole "demanded mid" thing lol. Feel bad for me.

SAFEHAVEN25

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-01-2011

i heard someone say this, tried it, and it definitely helps

say the word "lol" a lot in chat

it helps you relax and helps them relax. when youre nervous you get mad and make bad decisions.
seriously just say like "5th pick teemo lol 2 good"

and they play well
maybe not well, but better than they would, because now that youre nice, they want to not feed and be nice back

galacis

04-01-2011

Pros like HotShotGG and BigFatjiji are able to do it multiple times. Get to be as good as them and you will have no problem.

KeepersWay

04-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by galacis View Post
Pros like HotShotGG and BigFatjiji are able to do it multiple times. Get to be as good as them and you will have no problem.

nah, normal people don't play the game 16 hours a day.

hadoukN

04-02-2011

i was practicing in 'AD UDYR' and when i was like pubstomping 9 / 10 games on my own in solo queue i started to play ranked games...
result: ive ended on 6 wins and one lose for now
i mean if ur team is even worse then inactive u may wont be winning but i was able to carry 2 decent players, one intentional feeder who stopped playing after 15 minutes and one afk player to the win.
ppl denie the fact AD UDYR is rape and say tank udyr is win
but i can say ad udyr wins games with enough practice

Snosauce

04-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by hadoukN View Post
i was practicing in 'AD UDYR' and when i was like pubstomping 9 / 10 games on my own in solo queue i started to play ranked games...
result: ive ended on 6 wins and one lose for now
i mean if ur team is even worse then inactive u may wont be winning but i was able to carry 2 decent players, one intentional feeder who stopped playing after 15 minutes and one afk player to the win.
ppl denie the fact AD UDYR is rape and say tank udyr is win
but i can say ad udyr wins games with enough practice
yeah now queue up 7 more times and lose 6 in a row because your team feeds.

Adun

04-03-2011

People who say play a carry and carry your team
It doesn't work
I've had games where my score was like 7,1,1,
The rest of my team was 1,8,1, 1,6,2 ...etc
I kill like 2-3 people in a team fight
The rest of my team literally just dies

VonLego

04-07-2011

Your Per game average
5.8 - 6.9 - 8.6

Unless you exclusively play tanks... and even then... thats pretty rough. Perhaps you should reevalutate you play and attitude. Based on your verbage in this thread you seem quite hostile and sound like an unproductive team player. Pushing top tower and then blaming your team for not pushing lanes so that you don't get ganked? Come on man... Everyone could just use that argument to push towers like monkeys and then blame their team when they are ganked.

I only have two games in my "recent matches" that I have exactly 7 deaths (none with more) and they were very long games. 20-7-17 as ashe and last night 18-7-21 with karthus over a nearly 70 minute game. Granted this are normals, but I have a healthy positive win record so they shouldn't be total flakes. (156-125ish)