A few quick questions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

incisive

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-17-2010

I've read a few tips/guide threads, feel free to answer my questions with a link too.

1. I understand that the same item's "Unique Ability" does not stack; however, do all Unique Abilities and player passive "orb effects" (as I think they are called in Dota) stack?

e.g.

Teemos Toxic shot with: Frozen Mallet, BloodThirster and Wit's End? -- and is there a limit on how many?

2. I was reading that you can combine 5 runes to bring it up a tier, and noticed the picture had more than one type (i.e. mark, glyph and seal) being merged together. In that case, must they all have the same kind of attribute (i.e. attack damage)? Also, what type of rune will it end up becoming?

3. I had the opposing team vote to forfeit, right before they lost; does this increase or decrease the amount of Influence Points one team receives?

4. Is there a list about the specifics of Influences Points (i.e. gains and penalties).

Thanks ^_^

Slide

02-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by incisive View Post
I've read a few tips/guide threads, feel free to answer my questions with a link too.

1. I understand that the same item's "Unique Ability" does not stack; however, do all Unique Abilities and player passive "orb effects" (as I think they are called in Dota) stack?

e.g.

Teemos Toxic shot with: Frozen Mallet, BloodThirster and Wit's End? -- and is there a limit on how many?
Yes they all stack.

Quote:
2. I was reading that you can combine 5 runes to bring it up a tier, and noticed the picture had more than one type (i.e. mark, glyph and seal) being merged together. In that case, must they all have the same kind of attribute (i.e. attack damage)? Also, what type of rune will it end up becoming?
There is no rhyme or reason behind combining. 5 random runes of a tier will give you a random rune of the next higher tier. Tier 3 doesnt make anything, dont dont bother combining 5 of them.

Quote:
3. I had the opposing team vote to forfeit, right before they lost; does this increase or decrease the amount of Influence Points one team receives?
Neither, they just didnt want to wait the 5 seconds for you to destroy the nexus. However there is a time bonus for games. IF you win, the shoter the game was, the more IP you get. If you lose, the longer the game was, the more IP you get. either way its a negligable amount (I think 19 IP is the highest ive seen. We won, game ended in 16 minutes).

Quote:
4. Is there a list about the specifics of Influences Points (i.e. gains and penalties).
I believe it is located in a sticky in general discussion, but there is only the time bonus I explained and a small bonus (max seems to be 13 per game) for consecutive games played, IE, not leaving games. Aside from that your first win in a 24 hour period (might be 22 hours now) will give you double IP and XP.

Quote:
Thanks ^_^
Your welcome

incisive

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-17-2010

I appreciate the prompt reply! ^_^