How do you build Jax on 3v3?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grav

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-28-2011

My build:

Wriggles
Tabi
Revolver
Guinsoo
Hextech

order can vary and I sometimes get a SotD if they have a Jax too.

OnlyBotLane

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-30-2011

dorans blade first for early survivability (extra atk+lifesteal+hp from his ult). To keep in your lane for longer.

tabi next. You really need the dodge/speed early game for ganks.

then I usually start building hex starting with vampiric scepter for lifesteal then build the ap side for your ult/empower+leap strike damage

The rest really depends on the other team.
A hexdrinker is always a good bet.
If you're over fed (which, playing jax well, you should be) you can get rabs deathcap for huge ap hits.
If they have no cc (which occasionally happens 3 v 3) then you could get some more atk speed or lifesteal. Bilgewater Cutlass is good for this because it can give you a 2nd slowing atk

DrDragun

03-30-2011

Depends, the core is Tabi, Rageblade, Gunblade, but the first item can vary. For example Wriggles is the default but some games it would be Hexdrinker and some games I would just rush Rageblade.

OnlyBotLane

03-30-2011

Yeah, 3v3 is much more variable as to the build because of the limited options the opponent has in champ select.

Pick your items for the game you are playing.

Personally I don't even use rageblade at all if they have a stunner. If you can't keep your stack up off creeps it isn't too useful.

Absolution13

03-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrDragun View Post
Depends, the core is Tabi, Rageblade, Gunblade, but the first item can vary. For example Wriggles is the default but some games it would be Hexdrinker and some games I would just rush Rageblade.
Wriggle is a must, use its free 3minute CDR 3 minute free ward, you can get buffs etc but Wriggle I cannot stress how important it is!!
I would get Wriggle before I get Rageblade at some point but it all depends on how the game unfolds there isnt a "set" build

OnlyBotLane

03-30-2011

Wriggle also depends. If you are being the carry someone else should get it so you can focus on your specific build.