Twitch in a team fight... k...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shosuko

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-17-2011

One thing I've learned about twitch is he dies quick... But sitting around waiting for a moment to pop in where you won't die in 2 seconds can sometimes cost the match...

Would it be a bad idea to build something like starks / abyssal / frozen heart or something similar so that your team gets some advantage from you being cloaked in the fight before you pop out?

Also - using an item active, does that remove him from stealth?
(I'm gonna be testing a lot of stuff out right now in customs, and will prolly test this, but any tips pls share)

Xervous

03-17-2011

sorry, the game isn't really favorable for twitch right now.

Icarus Penna

03-17-2011

^^ yeah, they nerfed him down to the ground

Blistful

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-17-2011

If you build those items, you are giving away that the fight will not be a 4v5.

Crazyflames

03-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xervous View Post
sorry, the game isn't really favorable for twitch right now.
They nerfed him hard you basicly have to hit their tanks now, if you can hit their ranged anything your probably dead.

Themech10

03-30-2011

I Love Twitch. But The 3 Item I get after Doran's Blade and Boots Of Mobility Is The Infinity Edge.

Absolution13

03-30-2011

Hes Nerfed so hard hes hardly worth playing but if you do continue to use him just wait behind tanks and hope you have stunner so your ulti hits. Don't stealth cause oracle will screw you over.
Those 3 items blow ( like your sister JK ) your DPS champion I'm sure you know what to do.