Need help with Annie...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SageMode

02-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhynocerous View Post
Thanks for all the tips, I'll take them into consideration.
Well, except for the "only solo mid ever," surely Annie is playable in a side lane.

I just need to sort out my items and practice now.
Going mid is where you get the mist success with Annie u farm and level faster than the outside lanes making ganks easier and making mid game easier on ur carries mid game is where Annie excels. Late game can b3 tough do to a low ap multiplier. You own mid game you slow down ur enemies progress and support ur carries late game with tibbers stun.

xXHyorimaruXx

02-18-2010

just stack mejai then go gank like there's no tomorrow. lol
Annie is a very good solo mid, you will be able to dominate almost everyone except for
1/ anivia
2/ sivir
3/ karthus, you will beat him if you survive long enough to get to lvl 6
4/ annie. lol. Trust me this isn't fun. Whoever get to lvl 6 first wins.

SageMode

02-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXHyorimaruXx View Post
just stack mejai then go gank like there's no tomorrow. lol
Annie is a very good solo mid, you will be able to dominate almost everyone except for
1/ anivia
2/ sivir
3/ karthus, you will beat him if you survive long enough to get to lvl 6
4/ annie. lol. Trust me this isn't fun. Whoever get to lvl 6 first wins.

i deffinetly have to agree with sivir being a rough match usually in this case i play the turret hug game until level 6 and then ill go to river bushes when she pushes thinking im outa lane. once shes up far enough flash behind her and tibber stun and take her down. if you have the extra cash buy a brilliance elixer before hand the extra dmg will help. once lane faze is over shes not much of a threat in team fights. shes mainly built for pushing.

Pure Morning

02-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikaru View Post
Also mastering double stun for team fights is a must. Although I'm pretty sure this is a bug, for now utilize it while you can. I believe I explained it to you in game fairly well.
How exactly do you get the doublestun to proc?

Sariat

02-18-2010

you have to make sure you're at 4 or less shields.

So after you've got ENERGIZED!!!!!!! you cast your shield 4 times (takes a while). any more than that and it cycles back through. IE if you use it five times it will be just like if you hadn't at all, 6 times and you're one cast on the way to being energized and so forth.

That's a terrible explanation. I hope you get it though.

Edit: Oh! And if you cast your shield 3 times it's like you've done 3/5. Anyway, the point is to cast shield four times while energized so you're 4/5 charges. You cast tibbers to rofl stun putting you at 5/5. You cast incinerate to make people angry.

What I try for is 3 shields so 3/5 of the way there, tibbers for aoe stun 4/5, disintegrate main target 5/5, and incinerate next for two aoe stuns in one fight. Suck it TF.

that way you aren't wasting stun time too by casting two stuns right on top of each other.

Azing

02-18-2010

Well if your laning with someone, W is a good skill to get to spam in town in order to proc off your stun for early First Blood. I'd only do it though if your partnered with someone who would effectively be able to catch someone offguard.

As for rotation to burn someone, I recommend

R -> Q -> W

After which you should be able to pop off ignite if you don't think they will die with an Additional Q coming off cooldown. Should they survive that then if you still have flash saved you should be able to pop a W off ontop of them and hopefully they should finish them off.