Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Some guitar ****.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rhile

03-30-2011

Just a few songs made up on guitar. Tell me what you guy's think..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lieo08V4nc

Coedeed

03-30-2011

Too much gain imo.

Friend

The Council

03-30-2011

Riffs themselves were decent, but that tone...

First off, kill the gain a bit, roll up the bass knob and mid knobs a bit, and ease off the treble (although reducing the gain will probably help counter the ear-splitting whine too). Your current tone is way too sharp, noisy, and lacking in clarity. When both guitars were playing, the sound was a mess.

I'd also suggest changing the tone for the lead guitar a bit, maybe by switching it to the neck pickup, or fiddling with the amp settings a bit (less gain, more treble and mid, you can roll off the bass a bit).

Rhile

03-30-2011

Still working out the kinks with the GNX4 software. I'm also playing lead and rhythm out of the same amp so it tends to sound a bit over extorted and over based. I'll be putting some new **** on soon.