Reporting a user who uses some sort of cooldown hack. Somewhat proof provided.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

crenel

02-16-2010

And.....? You've proven that he is skilled at the character he plays, congratulations. Looking at how he chooses his items each game it's obvious he prefers snowball items (aka get better as you kill more). That's what happens.

I average 18 kills per game as Teemo and Pantheon, that's not uncommon.

Welcome to LoL. Please study the characters and items before throwing accusations around.

Edit:

Look me up all you want, I have nothing to prove from it. My stats are hardly relevant to you being bad and someone else being good. It doesn't take a genius to realize that - discrediting me because I'm not as well versed in a character as someone else doesn't make your situation any different to what I'm explaining to you.

The fact is that you do not understand how items in this game work. Further if you actually looked at Blitz's skills as I suggested and linked to you'd realize his Ult is only on a 40 second cooldown etc..

I BenDover I

02-16-2010

I am clear what most items and characters can do. I think you should get off this thread and wait for proper Riot Staff to see to it. Oh and once again I would like to repeat the fact that I witnessed the whole game, where as you did not? And the scores don't add up.

crenel

02-16-2010

Number of times members of your team died: 45
Number of kills the opposing team scored: 45

What, exactly, doesn't add up?

Seriously, lol.

This is how snowball items WORK - it's all over the forums, I'm surprised you haven't stumbled across complaints yet, especially regarding Mejai's.

I sincerely hope you're trolling.

2 Vaynez

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-16-2010

I need some popcorn, this thread kept me reading ^_^

crenel

02-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lupa View Post
I need some popcorn, this thread kept me reading ^_^
Seriously, I don't get what's so hard to understand, lol. OP needs to open his eyes and realize he and his team suck. No surprise considering he's been here two days and probably played against someone who has been playing for half a year or more - not even going to mention that his team mates appear to have fed Blitz repeatedly.

f3nyx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-17-2010

Yeah Blitz is a ***** on new players. His Giant pimp hand owns them every time... the reach on that thing is almost ridiculous.

sartissian

02-17-2010

This thread made my morning.

Thanks, OP!

Zekeg

Recruiter

02-17-2010

Might be a higher lvl player making a lvl 1 account to have fun dropping lowbes. Just a thought

Screwdriver

02-17-2010

As a note to the op: Calling people out on the forums; Don't do it.

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...ad.php?t=33939

Essentially the whole of your thread should've been an email to support@riotgames.com.

That being said, the chance of him hacking is pretty much zero. Also, I don't think anyone mentioned the golem buff, which gives cd reduction, which anyone dominating a game is likely to have often.

stealthfox17

02-17-2010

so this post is a joke right?
if its not then ololololol at bendover, this is hilarious, how do u feed a blitz that much, o no hes standing still and nothing iis between us, i shld stand still too so he can grab me and kill me, thats hax, he cant use same skill twice in a battle, thats impossible, his longest cooldown is 40 seconds, powerfist is only like 9, golem buff takes off another 15% or something, i understand ur new to the game and maybe dont know how to play against a blitz, but not understanding that his cooldown is short on some abilities, come on, thats easy to figure out