Reporting a user who uses some sort of cooldown hack. Somewhat proof provided.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I BenDover I

02-16-2010

Firstly I want to say that I thought this game was hack proof but apparently not. (I assume this because you cannot report players on forums nor ingame, there is no option)

But after playing this match I have finally came to a conclusion yes there are hackers and so has many of my teammates.

User I am reporting: RKSK (That's his Ingame summoner name)

What kind of match was I playing: Solo - normal - 5 people vs 5 people

Why am I reporting this summoner: For hacking ingame which looked like some sort of 1 second cool down or something like that.

Character he was using ingame: Blitzcrank

How was he abusing:

His kill death thing was 37/0/3. The game was only 27:58 minutes long. He used some sort of 3rd party glitch/bot/bugger and was able to use all of his spells that take cooldown and his ultimate many many times. I did not pay attention to his mana but there is a possibility he had some sort of no cool down timer & unlimited mana. My team reported also that they seen him healing really really fast so maybe there is a health hack too.

How I felt ingame with this hacker: (Some may say this is pointless but it brings up another point)

My first encounter with him was when he went M.I.A (missing in action from his lane) and came across to the bottom where I was and k0'd me really easily with his blitzcrank hand grabbing and all of his magic spells. Then I'm like wow that was fast, and then I look at the scoreboard and I see he was 9/0/1 or something. I'm like wow...wtf? Then as time went by tons of team mates started dying and I've been watching him, I first started spamming hacker hacker hacker ingame (only my teammates can see), and then a few others said lets surrender.

I responded it's too earily in the game to surrender, we'll try it when it's like 25minutes or more.

Now in my mind I was thinking impossible this guy cannot kill this many people, it's been like what 15 minutes and he's already lvl 16 (or a bit lower but still higher compared to us).

Now there were more complaints from my team as time went on. We started noticeing how fast he was able to use his magic without the proper cooldown. In my mind I was like HOLY C R A P we must be vsing a lvl 30 PRO who used all his runes and pimp'd out his character to the MAX.

Blah blah blah moving forward, ok it's 27:58 minutes all the champions are at our base destroying our last 3 structures, the two tower thingies & our nexus. So I quickly went for a surrender vote and everyone agree'd (4 people, and it auto accepted before 5th could vote yes MOST LIKELY, DUR since the blitzcrank was obviously cheating).

Now upon surrender I came across the scoreboard and noticed it was B.S, so I started talking ingame to the suspected hacker and he says things that make him even more suspicious. He says oh no please don't please don't. The rest can be seen on the proof.

Proof:

Here are two pictures I screenshotted in the chatroom that shows what he says in chat.

P.S - one more thing I like to add, he is a level 2, how can he have 37/0/3? Yes yes some may say he might have had a main and made another account, but no he is totally hacking.

I wish for the staff to keep watch on his account and see his records and how well he does in the future etc etc.

Also, before anyone starts making any assumptions in these photos that I attempted to learn how to hack, I want to say that I was fishing for further information that might help the staff members fix this problem. I also want to vouch for myself and say that I worked with this small game that had maybe 200 players on everyday as a forum mod & bug report abuse mod. I know how to fish for information. I would appreciate it if no one makes that unsightly assumption that I was looking to find how to hack. I follow the rules strictly because I know what's good for me & I also know that rules are made to enforce the serenity of the community and game players.

Proof 1: *******http://i48.tinypic.com/2ahhanc.png********

Proof 2: *******http://i50.tinypic.com/2q01wnk.png********

Proof 3: *******http://i45.tinypic.com/34rbx2t.png********

----

Sorry if this is the wrnog place to post this, I'm realitively new. It's my second day playing.

I BenDover I

02-16-2010

P.S another small thing I want to add he was using the "sword of occult" ingame which says something like that if he kills people he gets to move faster, if he dies he loses that speed bonus.

Apparently 20 kills is the max which is 15% speed movement +. He bought that as a third item (I think) and I think he bought that item because he knows he hacks and that he definitely won't die so buy it so he can move faster thus chase his opponetes quicker.

I BenDover I

02-16-2010

Sorry for triple post but when I said spells I didn't mean like revive/teleport/heal etc. I meant his spells/attribute & his ultimate attack spells.

Fr05tbite

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2010

Im sorry but this sounds suspiciously like you're a noob.

Quote:
I'm realitively new. It's my second day playing.
/Thread

I BenDover I

02-16-2010

Of course I'm a newb but I'm not a newb where as to that I can't think strategicly to play a game like LoL or warcraft 3. I admit I'm a newb, it is my second day, but for him to have whipe'd out my whole team and I while him being lvl 1 (not ingame) at the time (this rules out runes and mysteries bonus or whatever it's called). Besides the possibility that he could have made another account, but knows how to play, it's highly likely that he hacks. 37/0/3. Anyone smell hacker? It was only 27:58 minutes long.

Let the professionals, riot staff, take care of this.

crenel

02-16-2010

I made a nice thorough post for you but the god ****ed forums logged me out, how annoying.

I'll make it short then.

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/items - Go here and learn the items and learn how to play.

What happened is he got some early kills, got big, then you guys fed him the rest of the game. His gear stacked a ton of damage, crit, and Lifesteal so there's no surprise that you guys were devoured and he "healed really quickly". Further, he had movement speed boosts and likely had Teleport on his bar.

My original post that is lost forever now attempted to put you down lightly, but the sweet and simple version is that he was fed by a team of bumbling noobs and he knew what he was doing, then once he was accused of hacking openly mocked you.

You get more money and experience for killing players than minions so it's no surprise he leveled quickly and had a pristine item build.

Edit:

Getting two or three kills within the first five minutes of the game gives you a huge advantage. Just wanted to clarify, in case you didn't understand. Feeding = dying to someone repeatedly without killing them much if at all.

I BenDover I

02-16-2010

I like your assumption, I've actually thought about it being that we were all just newbs and fed him silly. And I also noticed the possible mocking in his words. But there is still one thing that seperates your assumption from my own. I witnessed the whole thing, along with my whole team.

But yes I have also thought about everything you have said but I still believe I am correct on this report.

crenel

02-16-2010

Blitzcrank's abilities are a straight forward combo.

1. Rocket Grab: Tons of damage, is a stun, pulls you to him.
2. Power Fist: Total Attack Damage is doubled, tosses you in the air (immobilize)
3. Static Field: Tons of damage, AoE, also has a passive portion

1 -> 2 -> 3

1 and 3 stack with Ability Power (which he had), all of them benefit from Lifesteal, 1 and 2 benefit from stacked Damage and Crit etc. etc. etc. etc..

Considering what he stacked, what happened is he would do his combo and smash you.

Oh, and moving fast?

Overdrive: Increases movement speed 32% and Attack Speed 62% for 8 seconds, then reduces movement speed 25% for 3 seconds.

He also stacked movement speed items.

The reality is that you really really suck.

I have been in games where people have gotten double kills on First Blood before the 90 second mark. Why? Because they know what they're doing.

You obviously didn't.

Edit:

For your convenience, here is a link to Blitzcrank's abilities: http://www.leagueoflegends.com/champ...at_steam_golem

I BenDover I

02-16-2010

Here are 3 pictures of his three games that he won in the past 2 hours or so. His first win was the game I play'd.

Summoner name: RKSK (This is found in his profile, I've watched him after I lost against him about 1 hour and a half ago)

1st win: *******http://i48.tinypic.com/abghnk.png********

2nd win: *******http://i46.tinypic.com/20ts5ly.png********

3rd win: *******http://i46.tinypic.com/142hbok.png********

I BenDover I

02-16-2010

Hmm I like how your attacking my points. Speed wasn't his hack, I'm well aware that he has his abilities & his items.

But it's the fact that he was able to use his abilities & ult so quickly over and over, that's what led to his massive double kills and epic killings.

P.S, I looked you up, I don't see you doing 37/0/3 or anywhere close to that. So I shouldn't be talking.