Let's talk about how great communism is.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dOOb

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-29-2011

Yeah because north korea seems like such a happy place, COMMUNISM FTW

warmonkey

03-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by caldastaa View Post
Yeah because north korea seems like such a happy place, COMMUNISM FTW

what are you talking about, north korea is best korea, is only korea i know, did you know they have both hot AND cold water there now? next year they'll get it flowing through pipes!*

*for illustrious leader for eternity only

Kuyr

03-29-2011

It honestly saddens me to see people promoting this type of behavior. Capitalism FTW.

Le Poisson

03-29-2011

Your democratic ideals will not infect our superior mindset.

KommunistKevin

03-29-2011

We shall be together in Revolution forever! To arms brothers! Workers of the World, Unite!

Long Lie Communism!

Xetvenen

03-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaldyth the Axe View Post
I have a communist star tattooed on my arm,

Greatest form of government on paper,

But like all forms of government,

Greed + Power corrupts.

-

Read the Communist Manifesto by Karl Marx....It doesn't even look good on paper

Elysion Spectre

03-29-2011

karl max was.. how to say it..
a noob

Kuyr

03-29-2011

Communism is based off of a Utopian society. Man is inherently not perfect, therefore communism will never work in the real world. Please do some research before spouting off incoherent bull****. Communism has never worked to the benefit of the people. Period no question asked. All it has allowed is for oppressive behavior to be cast upon the populace. Travel the world and actually live in a communist country then you can talk about how wonderful it is to never be able to do anything with your life except what the government tells you to do.

Little pathetic ingrates like you who have been born in a great free country such as America blathering on about communism honestly revolts every fiber of my being. Please grow a brain and don't listen to everything your liberal teachers try to force feed you. Grow a brain and realize that what made this country great is the fact that you have free control to make something of yourself.

/end rant

MyDeadGrandma

03-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuyr View Post
Communism is based off of a Utopian society. Man is inherently not perfect, therefore communism will never work in the real world. Please do some research before spouting off incoherent bull****. Communism has never worked to the benefit of the people. Period no question asked. All it has allowed is for oppressive behavior to be cast upon the populace. Travel the world and actually live in a communist country then you can talk about how wonderful it is to never be able to do anything with your life except what the government tells you to do.

Little pathetic ingrates like you who have been born in a great free country such as America blathering on about communism honestly revolts every fiber of my being. Please grow a brain and don't listen to everything your liberal teachers try to force feed you. Grow a brain and realize that what made this country great is the fact that you have free control to make something of yourself.

/end rant
I really hope this is a troll, if only for the sake of our 'great free country'.

Ásbjørg

03-29-2011

The OP is bourgeois.

Kuyr: You clearly don't understand the vast chasm of differences between communism and social democracy (the latter is advocated by liberals, whereas the former is not).