Let's talk about how great communism is.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

warmonkey

03-29-2011

this ****'s dumb, go away

LattmaN

03-29-2011

What's yours is mine, comrade!

Le Poisson

03-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by warmonkey View Post
this ****'s dumb, go away
The great and holy path down the road of communism is the only true route to eternal happiness and prosperity for all.

Le Poisson

03-29-2011

I bump my communist topic with no shame, for communism is the greatest and holiest of all governments.

Duoshot

03-29-2011

Glorious Exposition! Comrade!

Doublespeak

03-29-2011

From each according to his abilities, to each according to his needs

Kramrisch

03-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Le Poisson View Post
Communism is like a red beacon of hope in the sea of democratic despair.
Yes please, work the gulag for your fellow countrymen while the party leaders dine on champagne and caviar. Heating Oil? no no my fellow comrade, we only have a little bit and our party leaders are so much more important, they should have it.

Yes, communism seems completely different then what I see now...

What you people really want is a utopia, and communism is not that.

warmonkey

03-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doublespeak View Post
From each according to his abilities, to each according to his needs

and then I show up, and take according to my desire and give according to my whim.

I am why communism is a horrible idea. I am the reason decent and smart people of the world instinctually understand communism will never work on anything larger than the smallest tribe-sized community -- there always must be a way to keep all members participating, a way to expell, well.. me. It's an opt-in system, any broad and general application of communist ideals demands that I and those like me are killed, else the whole system falls apart.

So please, kids, I know you probably just read the communist manifesto in school, but understand how absolutely full of **** it is and the complete disconnect with reality necessary to believe a single word of that tripe.

MathMage

03-29-2011

/thread

Le Poisson

03-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by warmonkey View Post
and then I show up, and take according to my desire and give according to my whim.

I am why communism is a horrible idea. I am the reason decent and smart people of the world instinctually understand communism will never work on anything larger than the smallest tribe-sized community -- there always must be a way to keep all members participating, a way to expell, well.. me. It's an opt-in system, any broad and general application of communist ideals demands that I and those like me are killed, else the whole system falls apart.

So please, kids, I know you probably just read the communist manifesto in school, but understand how absolutely full of **** it is and the complete disconnect with reality necessary to believe a single word of that tripe.
Brother! Your squabbles are what ruin the perfect system which is communism!

Let the air of negative feelings pass onward to more nasty countries such as Canadia!