How do you beat a Tryndamere??!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

temerla

08-14-2011

heal him when he goes into undying rage on nidalee.
i think maybe soraka can too. i play soraka and i actually got gold for killing an allied champion which i didnt even know was possible. i healed tryn at the second he went in and it said i slayed an enemy. he was mad but i was kinda happy the enemy didnt get it

Lessthanstout

08-14-2011

I still don't understand why 300 people all say the same exact thing, just with more or less words. You know how you beat Tryn!?!?!? Don't play against him.

Durrendal

08-14-2011

Communication.

I haven't done any ranked yet, but I have faced Tryndamere in a fair share of normals. Most of the time in normals its safe to assume anyone you didn't que with is incompetent. Tryndamere and those like him THRIVE off the incompetent (lookin' at you vlad). So, its safe to assume that a smart tryndamere WILL GET FED off the inevitable incompetence. So the real question her is not how to prevent him from getting fed, but how to deal with him after.

We've all been at that point at least once. We're ahead on towers and kills, but their tryn just finished his infinity edge and blood thirster, and he might have a few zeals for taste. Point is, he shows up out of no where and WRECKS your team. How does one stop this man made god?

Communicate. Simple, effecient. Tell your team mates exactly what needs to be done. "In a team fight, focus tryn until he ults, then CC him until its down, then focus again" Tryndamere hits like a truck and has his undying rage, but he is but a man. He's flimsy. He's only so strong because either you focus him, in which case he ults and continues to wreck, or you ignore him, in which case he wrecks freely. You need to make sure everyone understands that you need to focus than CC. Suddenly, their most powerful player is down for the entire team fight. You may have lost one in the process, but you didn't lose tryndamere.

Now, from what I understand, tryndamere's not so much a problem in ranked. Because A: you see tryn and you pick a character to counter him. Blitz and alister come to mind (2 forms of CC, cruel laners) and rammus as well (need I explain?). But more than that, higher levels of skill often infer more communication, hence no tryn problem. Now, this is just an outsider looking in, but this seems to be the case.

So remember, Tryn is NOT an unstoppable force with which you need an immovable object. He is just another melee carry with a nice trick up his sleeve. Also, ARMOR. Invest in the armor item of your choice. Most tryndameres don't seem to register armor pen existing, and a simpleGA, FH, or TM will help tremendously. Finally, once he hits lvl six, always assume he can and will tower dive you.

slihm

08-14-2011

you don't...

slihm

08-14-2011

finish the game before 30 mins or the games over. i dont even think there is even a way to shut down tyran after that regardless of what people say

Talashe Main

08-14-2011

When your running away from him, run backwards, then he can't slow you.

Qwerty9898

08-14-2011

Quote:
If there's other squishies on his team, focus them first, cuz trynd only gets more crit when he's low HP.
umm nope. Most trynds will have 70 or more crit chance even at full health. if you ignore him, your going to get aced