How do you beat a Tryndamere??!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DesPenguin

04-21-2011

list of ways to own tynd:
1.gank
2.lure
3.safespot him
4.dont attempt it at all and let others pwn him
5.charge into battle and pray you survive
6.use a m-dps or a r-dps and spam abilities to his dimise
lol good luck

Cockatiel

04-21-2011

wait till he enrages and then ignite, kills him most of the time.

Sisaroth

04-22-2011

Don't stay in melee range of him, this is what is see most noobs do wrong against him. Just run away if he comes closes even if that makes him able to slow you.

Some other tips:
-ignite 3 seconds after trynd uses ulti is a sure kill.
-exhaust
-just CC/kite him during ult
-Don't overextend because you think "i must really kill him or he becomes OP endgame". He doesn't, endgame is all about 5v5 fights and tryndamere is very bad at 5v5 fights.

Tryndamere is by far the weakest champion.

Stormsurge442

04-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moratlis View Post
I've played countless amounts of games against trynd but ive only ever won a few... my team has been up on kills and up on towers but it just seems as the game goes on he becomes unstoppable... i have no idea how to win a game against him, he seems for the most part hard as hell to counter. all i could see was building thornmail but he comes with a slow and a blink. for the most part if the game goes on long enough im not sure a thornmail can really save you.. so can anyone help me find a way to beat this ridiculously OP champ?
I would reccomend the following:
Sight wards: These are very cheap and only cost 3 minion kills and can save your team. Watching where tryndamere at all times is very benificial. As he can blink through walls and other various objects.
Crowd Control: Stunning, Silencing, and anything to get Tryndamere off of you is benificial.
Dragon: As tryndamere progresses he can solo the dragon, try to catch him in the process of killing it, or grab it befrore he does!
Stick Together: If Tryndamere walks in there while its 3v1, show him the door!
Know who to target!: If it comes to a team battle, target squishies last, and avoid hitting tryndamere, as the lower health he is the more deadly he is.
Gank: Try to always gank someone in a pack, as you guys are almost a sure battle win if it's 3v2.
Harass: Try to do anything possible to prevent Tryndamere from reaching level 6. But don't get to cocky and die!
Don't let him get farmed: Tryndamere relys fully on crit and damage, an early BF Sword or Infinity Edge will be a disaster. The later the game is the more deadly he is.

Nomfood

04-22-2011

Ever heard of CDR Teemo?

Blind Exhaust Blind...

hydrogencar

04-22-2011

You know, you can just NOT let him farm for 35minutes or just pick champs that can kite him. Or you just pick Teemo/Master Yi/Warwick and just go Sunfire/Atmas and **** on him with 200+ armor.

Miene

04-22-2011

Anyone ever tried Mordekaiser? When Tryndamere is about to spin out and have he's ulti going, put your ulti and ignite on him and he's dead. The ignite lower the healing and together they do enough damage to kill. And now you have the unstoppable force on your team for 30 sec, have fun wrecking.

IMWayTooNoob

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-17-2011

i don't like reading everyone's posts but did anyone say Rammus? Cause obviously this guy can receive and give back almost any normal attack on heroes.

Plaid Ghost

05-18-2011

I've been maining Tryn for awhile now and he's no unstoppable force. First off, if there's a ranged champ laning against him, he's going to get NO gold or have to switch lanes. This is the first and probably most important step to beating a Tryn. Next is CC. It's been said a thousand times in this thread so listen to it.

Yes, Tryn is one of the best junglers in the game (the best in 3s) and even if you kill him early, there's a chance he'll come back and be a game changer, but he's no worse that Noc, who gets fed one kill early game and doesn't need teammates from then on.

Snx James

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-18-2011

You can also kite him. I main Ezreal and i kite Tryndamere all day long.