How do you beat a Tryndamere??!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lughsan

04-05-2011

silence at the point he should be raging

Fifthdawn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-05-2011

You save your CC until after he ults.

There is no logical reason to do it before hand since his DPS is highest when hes at 1 hp.

TuneDEF

04-05-2011

Don't let him farm early game, which should be pretty easy and IF he's farmed just CC

Almyka

04-05-2011

Its funny.
Everyone says you should do this and that..summoner spells flying in the air...CC..everything..but you guys forget one thing.You dont know whats waiting you in the enemy team before the game starts.
And i dont know how are you guys,but lately i just find myself in fights where everyone autolocks a carry..mostly..lets say hes favorite character..not counting at all how is the team made.Many times we ended up not having for example tank..or i have chosen one,but unfortunnatly i suck with it..but had to ,just to make some balance.
I think in teamfights,if we are next to our mate and dont focus only on ourself.,we can help the focused one and get down every champion.Well,thats my experience
Just have an eye on your mate too,and help him when you can.
Anyways hes strong,but not unstoppable.Maybe sometimes just g-g-godlike

Ramison

04-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lughsan View Post
silence at the point he should be raging
He can activate ult through any form of cc.

lordofthedusk

04-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by legendary jason View Post
ignite lol
yep when he's forced to use ult, wait a second and cast inginte.

Latnemele

04-05-2011

Any kind of knock up really messes with Trynd's ult. Janna, Blitz, Malphite, et al, just count to 3 and kick him in the air...when he lands, he is an easy kill. Best advice is not to panic...

Hayow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by skullxx727 View Post
If you 1v1 him though, thormail gets him to his ultimate faster.
Some champs simply are built for 1v1 such as trynd.

So you simply don't fight him 1v1 this is a team game after all

Divne

04-20-2011

ok get him low hp and wait for he to ult than RUN and turn back once in a whle to avoid slow. Than around 2 seconds later (when he gets to you) exaust than ignite he will die even if he goes away SPINING (no spin to win for this champ)

PunchGroin

04-21-2011

Kite Kite Kite. You gotta keep his ass off of you when he pops it. It basically has no cooldown, so you have to be ready for it every time you are about to reduce his health to zero. Exhaust DESTROYS tryn. He only has 5 seconds of freedom, and he usually spends the last second and a half getting away, so a little chain stunning/slowing cripples him. You just REALLY don't want to be right on top of him when he hits it, because he will rock you. (Especially if he has cleanse) You have to keep away from him.