How do you beat a Tryndamere??!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

blues809

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-03-2011

count to 4 when he ult then ignite and exhaust him while fighting

Shasyr

04-03-2011

Trynd is EASY to shut down early. Easy. Even if he has a babysitter. Keep harassment on him, if you really want to stick it to him get a champ with an ignite effect and use it on him a lot when you harass - weaker heals from Bloodlust and his babysitter.

He's also easy to shut down later. Yes, slows work. Don't be a scrub and blow your whole team's slows on him before he spins off. Try and coordinate at least a little - have someone save a stun, exhaust, ignite, fear, or knockup for when he hits his ult. He's like any other melee champion - once his one gap-closer (that's also his escape) is blown, slows decimate him. Blinds decimate him. Any CC decimates him - especially because most Trynds build all offense and rely on lifesteal and his crazy damage, along with his ult, to survive.

TLDR Trynd is a good champ, but he can be dealt with. Just don't suck.

IS18a91d7ad2488507ec964

04-03-2011

He's impossible to kill because he has his ulti, then he grabs the Guardian Angel, then Zilean comes and revives him, then Kayle and Morgana shields him and then he can ult again.

Blistful

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-03-2011

Stop screwing around when they have a unstoppable late game champ and end the game.

Veraticus

04-03-2011

Trynd is easy to shut down at any time. Any kind of CC, soft or hard, completely ruins his day. Slow him and sure he'll whirlwind closer, but just keep running while he's slowing. He can't do anything to catch up, and then just harass him from range. If he has Cleanse (as most good Trynds should) you'll have to CC him again but that's not hard.

Good teams don't blow their CC when it's 4v5 and Trynd is missing. If you blow all your CC on Rammus, then the problem isn't Tryndamere.

La Vida Es Buena

04-03-2011

one champ thats great for beating a tryn is gangplank

when I use gang and I have to fight a tryn I'll get some thornmail like third item or so, I always take the spell flash no matter what champ I play, we beat on eachother he uses his ulti, I use my "w" move, flash from him, ult him and shoot him as he tries to use his "e" move on me

other than that it's not too hard to get his health down if he has nothing to beat on, he relies on leech, so if your playing a character with stun, when he ults ignite him

since most games go into team fights and a lot of characters have stun, and usually teams have about three ignites on the team, well, there ya go

but definately when fighting a tryn it's pretty imparitive to have a thornmail at some point in the game

I always find it kinda funny though when someone like sion or fiddlesticks is fighting tryn and they go, I used drain on him and wasn't getting life back, or say I used my ult on him and couldn't leech, makes me laugh

LCS Dyrus

04-03-2011

If blinded with Teemo's dart, Trynd has just about no damage. It doesn't matter if he can autoattack for 9999999. If blind, he can barely contribute anything at all. Otherwise just disable the snot out of him, like you would to any carry.

RaitoKurai

04-04-2011

The truth is that no champ would be literally OP in this game. They would either be insanely cheap to use or just plain strong. The reason that people hate tryndamere's is because of the fact that he can do 1.5k crit dmg (thats my max damage). It is simple to shut him down.
1. silence him when he is about to doe or at low hp, thus resulting in a kill because of no rage.
2. teemo is basically tryndamere's worst enemy. the only problem with playing teemo vs tryn is that teemo is INSANELY squishy if you build him dps style. I build him dps but get a frozen mallet to top off my hp.
3. Stuns and snares work on all champs, but stunning tryn during his rage is pure genius and is probably the easiest way to kill him.
4. No offense meant, but LoL players in a game should try to have good map awareness. I personally when i play, my screen isnt locked on my champ and i focus on the mini map a lot. This helps me figure out how to avoid ganks and if a champion is hiding to "clean up"

In a sense, tryndamere is strong as hell, but i believe his vulnerability towards CC balances the scales. Having one stunner or fear-er can easily kill tryndamere in team fights

Thivus

04-04-2011

ignite halfway through his endless rage
start a karthus ult halfway through his endless rage

Sky Avenger

04-04-2011

Exaust, + CC + ignite to finish him while he runs away