Need Corki Help

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChaosGopherSucks

02-16-2010

Can someone tell me how Corki should well....play the beginning game? Whenever I attempt to solo mid, I usually go up against Ashe, Sivir, or Tristana. And honestly, their range rapes me. I have no chance to even harass them, I'm forced to play defensively, and they basically free farm while I just sit at my tower getting out harassed and out farmed and out leveled. How do I stop them?

Corrupted Veigar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2010

Check out my guide here:

http://leaguecraft.com/strategies/gu...aring+Spaceman

I think this will help you out.
Also, Corki is not much of a Middle person. He likes tall women, long walks on the beach and to play League of Legends after dark. =]

Zephyrlot

02-16-2010

https://www.leagueoflegends.com/boar...d.php?p=578215

CORKI GUIDE ADVERTISEMENT!

No seriously, ashe can be a pain but stay back and farm, and if she ever approaches you you have the upper hand of a phosphorous bomb. Generally you can get away with being hyper-aggessive without being too dead.

Sivir is basically your match, she can outfarm you and with her ult and a potential rally can outdps you. Harass if you can, but otherwise just try not to get TOO outfarmed by her.

Tristana is sivir and annie's unholy role-child. Play defensively unless you see an obvious advantage.

By the time you hit level 6, disregard all my advice and use your missiles to make them pay for anything they did or might have been able to have a chance at attempting to do to you before you got your missiles of pain.

Falleth

02-17-2010

Corki to be outfarmed..? Lol, I had to wake in alternate universe.

ChaoticHypnotic

02-17-2010

Honestly, the key to laning mid with Corki is to not be too aggressive, and to use Teleport wisely (Recall, Heal/Shop, and TP back mid).

You shouldn't have a problem laning against anyone (eventually you'll probably need to call for a gank on Heimer), and you shouldn't be outfarmed by anyone.

Keep a close eye on the enemy and pop them with Phospho when then move in. Once you have Missiles, make them pay for advancing, standing in a creep line, or standing where you have clear line of sight on them. Also make sure you adjust to play more conservatively once they return from healing.

Don't feel obliged to push to their tower at first. Just hold them off from yours. You shouldn't be far enough out that you can get caught with your pants down (ie. Valk won't save you. You did save mana for an escape Valk, right?). If your minions are on their tower (and it's not safe to take it at that time), then just go jungle until the minion fray is centered again. You should definitely be getting Golem and Lizard by level 9 or so. (Just make sure you don't neglect your tower when jungling!)

BobiusMaximus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-17-2010

Watch the solomid live stream. Grimm often streams games as Corki soloing mid and he's probably the best Corki in the game. There are also saved vids of him you can watch on demand.

Zephyrlot

02-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falleth View Post
Corki to be outfarmed..? Lol, I had to wake in alternate universe.
Then please give me tips on how to outfarm sivir :'(

Corrupted Veigar

02-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zephyrlot View Post
Then please give me tips on how to outfarm sivir :'(
Step 1. Cast Phosphorous Bomb
Step 2. If not yet dead, cast Ultimate once.
Step 3. ????
Step 4. PROFIT!!!