[Suggestion] Show who has said Yes/No to surrender

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SnAutolycus

03-29-2011

I think that this should be a bannable offense to repeatedly not vote on surrender votes. Therefore, I would love it if somewhere in the UI, for example next to their portrait, like a circle on the bottom right, that activates when a surrender vote is called.

The circle stays empty for someone who hasn't voted, and goes Green for someone who has.

There is no need to say who has voted what, just who is ruining your game by not voting.

Stoertebeker

03-29-2011

how is someone ruining a game by not voting?

It's ones good right to not vote for surrendering.

PhilipKDiick

04-03-2011

Personally I don't think there should be a surrender option at all until lategame

Nekaz

04-03-2011

you could probably guess half the time

Dr rAndOm

04-03-2011

Oh.... why do u need to know it? It's but a solo game. Are you going to report those guys who disagree with you? Or you are going to beg someone vote to you? :/

You can just nicely say " Hey, plz just vote 'Yes' for me". Sometimes, knowing to much is just begging for more conflicts. :/ That's why votes r mostly blinded...

Merry Ferrie

Recruiter

04-03-2011

I think it should go the opposite way and not show who started the surrender, it is one persons opinion whether the team is losing or not, and if their team agrees with them, great, if not they shouldn't get flamed for starting a vote

Invader Kazz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-04-2011

I agree that the form of showing votes must changes, is so anoying been in midle of a fight and the freaking window pops out bloking your sight and distracting, and why? because you have a moron that wants to surrender a match at 20 minutes because the other team has 2 more kills!

redrobin3

04-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invader Kazz View Post
I agree that the form of showing votes must changes, is so anoying been in midle of a fight and the freaking window pops out bloking your sight and distracting, and why? because you have a moron that wants to surrender a match at 20 minutes because the other team has 2 more kills!
each dragon is worth two additional kills and barron is worth about three. anyways, that bar that pops up is annoying. it should be more along the top than right in ur face

Captain Jaguar

04-05-2011

So your saying i should be banned for not voting yes? i dont give up in my games, thats BS imo. Too bad if your bad at the game and wanna give other summoners free ip because you dont wanna actually play. Ive one plenty of games by voting no instead of yes.

morthor

04-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakecha View Post
I think that this should be a bannable offense to repeatedly not vote on surrender votes. Therefore, I would love it if somewhere in the UI, for example next to their portrait, like a circle on the bottom right, that activates when a surrender vote is called.

The circle stays empty for someone who hasn't voted, and goes Green for someone who has.

There is no need to say who has voted what, just who is ruining your game by not voting.
Let's just take a dump on democracy.

Give the world to ppl who try to surrender mid game but then don't have a word to say when their team mates win the late game.