Since there is no Suggestion Forum.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AlESSo

03-29-2011

I would like to post MY, and read YOUR suggestions for LoL, regardless of what they point at.

Instead of a New Champion every week or so (nor I like them).
In my opinion, LoL needs the following improvements and/or additions (would be KEWL):

-New 3 vs 3 & 5 vs 5 Maps; with new paths, shapes, jungle creeps, ubications, etc.

-------------------------------------------------

-A new game mode; Implement a map for a siege system, being able to play cooperatively or against AI, where a team has a base with a single entry (which would have a new building, a "gate", allowing the pass of allies and block the enemies, able to being 'repaired' while not under attack and destructible as any building), while the other team owns a camp, producing continued creep waves, that guide the way and help players with the siege.

--Defending team owns a base with Towers, behind a wall and a Gate. Their mission is to protect their nexus for a desired time, in example 30min. They will, as usual, have a fountain, a shop, their nexus, (no ihnibitor), towers and a brand new GATE, they wont have minion waves, since their objective is to defend. Behind the walls, or not, with the Aid of the Towers.
--The Attacking team posseses a camp, far away from their enemies, with a Shop, their fountain, and 2 undestructible spawn spots, which generates minion waves, producing Mega Creep waves when possible (see below).
-Between both the base and the camp, there is a unique, complex path to follow; next to a common jungle accessible for both teams.
-General minion kills wont grant Gold as usual, instead, every wave will have a new "Tank" minion, which grants same general amount of gold as a Tower does (rewarding Defenders).
-For the Attacker team, the Defenders Gate has 3 sections of "HealthPoints", defining three game phases. As long as a section is destroyed, it cannot be healed or repaired back. Granting a set amount of gold for the Attacker team (as well as destroying any of the enemies Towers).
-New NPC, "common spells" system: each team has a new NPC (as the shop), with 3 different spells each, any ally champion can activate one or the three of them whenever is needed, with a Global cooldown for the entire team. Defenders: Repair (repair a % of HP of the Gate), MegaCreeps (generates a wave of 5 mega creeps to help on defending), Buff(grants the whole team a Buff for a short time).. Attackers: MegaCreeps(generates a wave of 5 mega creeps to help on attacking), Buff(grants the whole team a Buff for a short time), Promote(causes the next wave to have more "Tank" minions than usual). Set CD's.

More ideas implemented as needed, of course... but thats the main point of it, lol.

-------------------------------------------------

-Innovative skills systems. Controlling a desired map zone (almost as Teemo works w/ Shrooms). Creating terrain pillars, craters, boulders, space ships, pizzas or carnivorous vines! (whatever is needed according to the Champion theme), being able to control them with your other skills, causing Pillars to be atractted on a spot, causing a desired effect or so, got the point?. Resuming: some kind of "summoner" champion, dependant of hes 'creations' and not just another carry, tank or burst mage.

Just saying..... now It's time to eat waffles, post your THOUGHTS! and blame my grammar.
---

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Annenthios

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-29-2011

This kind of post belongs in general discussion fyi.

Its also gonna require a TLDR of some sort..