Who do you want the next "LoL couple" to be?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mayhem Man

02-16-2013

Hmmm for some reason I can actually really see Kat being interested in Darius, but Darius admiring Lux to almost... a creepy point... Like he's the kind of guy who would say, "OK, we are about to destroy you now, but if you let me marry lux, and all bow to Noxious, we shall spare some of you." I don't know... Along with him and Swain, I just get that classic villain mentality feeling about it.... Plus... Darius takes what he wants. (Keep in mind I am not even a huge Darius supporter... It's just his character.)

Ill Darkistino

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Civilized Rat View Post
You really think I'm cute? No one talks positively about me anymore....but....
*blush*
<3
Twitch isn't civilized. Don't try and fool us with your tricks.

Jflash94

02-16-2013

Nidalee, and Udyr just cause I think their lore needs to be fleshed out a bit more

MythMaster

02-16-2013

Quinn and Talon. Foe Yay!

Nil Void

02-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaelath The Red View Post
I know a lot of people think Gangplank and Miss fortune have a thing but in all honesty I believe Gangplank and Sara Fortune are brother and sister, and Gangplank knows it. Which is why he's the only male in Piltover not effected by her charm.
This is exactly true.

Also, I think its pretty well known that Miss Fortune has it bad for Nautilus. The fact is that he hasn't broken off his fling with Nami, which is really just a 'friends with benefits' scenerio, born of the convenience of all of the water and also that he is one of the few guys that doesn't drown (which happens to her far too often).

If Nautilus knew that Miss Fortune even existed, I have a feeling he would totally hit that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helmight View Post
I just want to see Riot release a champion that Rammus could love. He seems so lonely to me xD
It will make you feel better to know that, although he might seem lonely, he rarely spends a night alone.

I know this because the last 15-20 times I summoned him, he was usually cooking breakfast for one or two ladies following some really long nights. This has left him somewhat exhausted, and thats why he dies so much when I play him.

These are just the ones I know of (because I could hear their voices in the background when I called or 'summoned' him on his cell phone:

Saturday: Rammus & Ahri
...& Akali
...& Ashe
Sunday: Rammus & Caitlyn
Monday: Rammus & Poppy
Tues: [asleep 18 hours]
Wed: Rammus & Janna
...& Lux
Thurs: Rammus & Riven
Fri: Rammus & Riven (again)
Sat: Rammus & Riven (again and again)
(today) Sun: Rammus & Poppy
...& LuLu
...& a curious Tristana
...& actually little Rumble too (Rammus is apparently open to new things)

...so don't feel bad for him. If he wasn't an armadillo, I would say he's quite a dog!

OuttaControl56

02-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempus Frangit View Post
I'm going to have to agree with Ezreal/Lux, BUT... But but but...

Because of Lux's loyalty and purpose with Demacia, and because of Ezreal's wanderlust, I don't know whether or not they'd actually work.

So I'm going to slap Xin Zhao and Lux together and hope really hard.

Ever read her judgement? She kinda got forced into the whole "Demacia" get-up. She is more chained to Demacia than living in it.

I think they'd have some great travels if you know what I'm saying.

Elite Midget

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayhem Man View Post
Hmmm for some reason I can actually really see Kat being interested in Darius, but Darius admiring Lux to almost... a creepy point... Like he's the kind of guy who would say, "OK, we are about to destroy you now, but if you let me marry lux, and all bow to Noxious, we shall spare some of you." I don't know... Along with him and Swain, I just get that classic villain mentality feeling about it.... Plus... Darius takes what he wants. (Keep in mind I am not even a huge Darius supporter... It's just his character.)
Not seeing it. They aren't even in the same side when it comes to Noxian Views and the direction Noxus should head. Darius is loyal to the Rule of Swain and his enforcer. Katarina is suspicious of Swain and she and Talon have distanced themselves from Swain due to his power play that no one can actually prove. They don't even have a history together.

UdonBullets

02-19-2013

Cassiopeia and Malphite

for obvious reasons.

Kneesurgery

02-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZzForeverAlonezZ View Post
Malphite gets the rest of the ladies because he is always rock hard.
I thought Draven would get the rest. After all, he does it all . . . with style.

and it is the league of Draven.

Purple Piggy

02-20-2013

Annie and Amumu, obviously :3
Like a cute kiddie kind of love^^