Who do you want the next "LoL couple" to be?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Weasel182

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anvindr View Post
I know I'm signing my own death warrant by saying this but I think there are already enough "pairings/couples" out there. Not everyone has to be in a relationship.

Please be gentle with the flames/down votes. *cringes*
I see your point. This is a place for battle after all, but cmoon, let your inner gossipy fangirl out. Tell me you dont wanna see Tristana and Kennen together. That is like the cutest thing ever lol ive been in this thread too much

100th POST YEEEESSS !!!!

Shax Xanatos

05-25-2011

Hmm.

To ship, or not to ship, that is the question. . .

to SHIP!

Rumble seems to have a hate/obsession with Heimerdinger. Just sayin'.
Vladimir and Morgana or Vayne (or TRIANGLE) are a logical choice. Vayne might be too frigid for an actual pairing, though.
Kassadin needs some love, and Sona might be the only person willing to listen.
Urgot? No pairings. He's only got one thing left and that's his murderface.
Gangplank and Miss Fortune - if Miss Fortune's judgement is anything to go by, Gangplank saved her, and probably has that precious thing she wants. In his pants. HIYOOOOOOO
Malphite and Maokai. Not seriously considering them as a pairing, but both would get along really well, most likely.
Teemo is WAY too unbalanced to be in a relationship.
Jax and Nidalee after Nidalee skins Nashahago alive for his infidelity.
Karthus and Sona - they'd make excellent band complements, assuming that "singing" isn't figurative.
Mordekaiser I think is not actually human, and so is either suited to someone who can handle that (Kassadin, Morgana) or, likely, has no interest in people at all. I personally think he's some manner of plague being, like the Horseman of Pestilence.
Also, quick lesbian pairings based on sensicality:
Sona and Lux
Katarina and Morgana (but Katarina already has the hots for Garen, 99%)
Cassiopeia and Morgana (c'mon, Cassiopeia doesn't look that bad)
Irelia and Akali.

Also, last point for the day:
Shaco and Irelia.

They both have sick blade fetishes.

Gagnorbly

Recruiter

05-25-2011

Vayne and Vladimir.
Opposites attract.

CheeseBurguer

05-26-2011

Orianna and Blitzcranck

JeremiahLoh

05-26-2011

Tristana and Mundo

THAT IS ALL!

Lethal stoner

05-27-2011

shen-karma
nuff said

Alia the Siren

05-27-2011

Warwick is gettin no love, how sad. Crazy, bloodthirsty werewolves deserve love, too. Also, Soroka is also getting no love. It's the hooves, isn't it? Now, I say they get comepletely jacked up somehow and have a one night fling, despite her hate for him and his obsessive killing of her people. And when they wake up they have an epic duel.

Elite Midget

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-27-2011

Soraka refuses to share Warwick.

Civilized Rat

05-27-2011

Warwick's only love interest is in his food as far as I know. Now I won't tell what he's done to his food but I can say he loves his food.

So....yeah.

NoMieu

05-28-2011

I Was Actually Thinking Jarvan And Nidalee 0 o After Reading Today's Lore I Kinda Had A Feeling That He Must Have Met Someone During His Time Venturing Into The Fair Unknown, And Tbh How Do We Know That His Lady Love Really Died Instead Of Actually Being Alive And Unrecognizable To Him? Plus He Did Go Into The Jungle And Didn't Nidalee Meet Some People From Demacia In Her Lore? (If Not Forgive Me I'm Just Tired And Can't Think Straight) Who Knows I'm Sure The Two Of Them Must Have Some Relationship With Each Other