Which are the relationships in LoL?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Adrizord

03-10-2013

I want to know the connections in LoL I have these

Siblings:
Kayle - Morgana
Lux - Garen
Nasus - Renekton
Cassiopeia - Katarina
Darius - Draven
Ashe - Sejuani (Not sure about this one tho)

Couples:
Ashe - Tryndamere
Teemo - Tristana

Engrailed

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-10-2013

I am attempting to visually catalog all of the relationships within LoL lore.

Here is what it looks like so far:

Version 1.2

GusterMcGusgus

03-10-2013

sejuani and ashe aren't related.

OriginalA

03-10-2013

They (along with Lissandra) are descendants to a group of three sisters; they are related.

Garnet

03-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Engrailed View Post
I am attempting to visually catalog all of the relationships within LoL lore.

Here is what it looks like so far:

Version 1.2
this is a wonderful chart, thank you for making it! :3
I'm actually curious about the speculative relationship between Jarvan IV and LeBlanc; it's the only one I haven't read anything about.

PKDX

03-13-2013

Leona and Diana should be romantic/antagonistic, at least speculative.
Vi and Caitlyn should be romantic
Other than that it looks good.

OriginalA

03-13-2013

It is speculated that LeBlanc took Jarvan's form when "Jarvan" attacked Swain during the Kalamanda incident. In the picture of the JoJ you can see Jarvan jumping at Swain, but on Swain's armor LeBlanc's face is reflecting off of his chestplate instead of Jarvan's face. It is unsure the full extent of the implications of this.

Vi and Caitlyn being romantic is pure fanfiction. ... Fanfiction I happen to enjoy, but fanfiction all the same.

Leona and Diana aren't romantic. Diana has a crush on Leona. Both of them also want to kill each other. That isn't exactly romantic.

Garnet

03-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by OriginalA View Post
It is speculated that LeBlanc took Jarvan's form when "Jarvan" attacked Swain during the Kalamanda incident. In the picture of the JoJ you can see Jarvan jumping at Swain, but on Swain's armor LeBlanc's face is reflecting off of his chestplate instead of Jarvan's face. It is unsure the full extent of the implications of this.

Vi and Caitlyn being romantic is pure fanfiction. ... Fanfiction I happen to enjoy, but fanfiction all the same.

Leona and Diana aren't romantic. Diana has a crush on Leona. Both of them also want to kill each other. That isn't exactly romantic.
I think I remember IronStylus answering the Leona x Diana question, and he said 'wouldn't it be horrible to have to kill someone you love?' Which could mean that it's one sided, or they both care for each other romantically. Either way, maybe a speculative romantic relationship?

OriginalA

03-13-2013

IronStylus has gone on record saying that Diana had unrequited love for Leona. That means that Leona didn't have to return Diana's feelings and most probably didn't.http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...52138#27752138

Kakkorophyte

03-19-2013

Kaitlyn and Twisted Fate would be interesting...