amumu - sad mumy guide

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Private P3N0R

02-16-2010

Amummu the sad mumy strategie guide

Hey guys this is my amumu the sad mummy strategie guide. Amumu is also a tank but is also a physical DPS also, so you can build however you want even Ability Powers.

Sumoner spells-

Clean - You can clean when you stun people with Tanturm.
Clearvoyage - Clearvoyage helps you see people so you can eleport and use Despair so they die. You can get lots of kills with this and its good when u use Sword of the ocult

Abilitys-

Always max out Despair first but dont use it too muchb ecause it costs too much mana. When you have despair off use ur Ultimant to farm minions. Because you have bandadge toss, you can find Baron Nasher at around Level 14 which is when u should first be getting that skill, and you can stun him with Despair and kill him with Bandadge toss with only yourself. Tantrum is a pretty bad skill but it is OK. My opinion on Amumus Ultimant is that you should only use it if ur trying to destroy a towe because Minians cant get in ur way because Despair silences them, Tantrum is your best move sometimes

Items-

Sword of the ocult is the best item for Amumu it is a stelar item but is especially good for Amumu because it bosts Despair by .400 Percent if u no how to use it right.
Ninja Tabi is pretty good because you can dodge Baron Nashers atacks when u can fight him with Bandage tost.
You should get Infinity Egde because it makes Despair do more damage when it critical hits.
Sunfire cape is good because if u get it you dont have to use despair As much as Tantrum which is ur best skill
Ur last items should be health potions and maybe Long Sword because Amumu is very slippy and can be killed by powerful champions like Mister Yi if u dont have enough Health Potion or Long Sword.

Champions to watch out for-

Gang Planks - Gang Planks has an attack called Remove Scurvey which can do at least 40 damage but not enough to break Despair but you should still be careful!
Rize - Rize has a stun and since u dont have any stuns he can catch u and u cant use Tantrum if ur stuned.
Anny - Anny can summon Tibbers who is very pwrful. For this reason you shoud get Guardian Angel because she cant kill you
Nu Nu - Nunu has a snowball which can damage u so u need health potions.

Thankyou lots for reading my Amummu sad mummy stratedgy guide!

Dodd

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2010

Awesome guide, this man spreads the word

Fbsunny

02-16-2010

Wow this is so original, I've never seen someone make a fake bad guide before. You are awesome and incredibly cool, I'm so glad you took time out of writing your novel on your Mac in Starbucks to write this hilarious piece of satire.

aLargeSomoanMan

02-16-2010

thanks bro

aLargeSomoanMan

02-16-2010

awesome guide

SG Winky1795

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2010

I'm not sure if he's serious