Twisted Timeline: The Development of Twisted Treeline

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mindler

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

02-16-2010

It will be in MM soon.

Nullyn

02-16-2010

Kudos to riot on the map development. Cant wait to hear what this game changing feature will be.

Ponies Gonna Pwn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

02-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by L0CUST View Post
anybody else click this thread hoping that "twisted timeline" was the new 5v5 map Zileas mentioned?
I thought that was Shurima Desert?

Glink

02-16-2010

Hopefully after the final change we will finally be able to play it in matchmaking?

WaterD103

02-16-2010

It would be really great if Riot would explain rational for changes in the game as they did today for TT

Chinesepawnage

Recruiter

02-16-2010

To Riot:

This is just me being picky but you spelled game play incorrectly in the first paragraph and Lizard wrong in the third usage of the December section. But this is great that its progressing so well in my opinion. It makes it so much easier for shorter games and such even though its not too much shorter. Can't wait for the secret anyways, and keep up the good work. LoL is so much fun as it is thus far.

Demon Wulf

02-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirbykevin702 View Post
To Riot:

You spelled Game play incorrectly in the first paragraph and Lizard wrong in the third usage of the December section. But this is great that its progressing so well in my opinion. It makes it so much easier for shorter games and such.
L o L

LionsCandy

02-16-2010

Uh...Thanks...for the kinda useless info?

I mean I get the developer's blog thing...but you didn't even tell us a possible release date, plans for it for the future, or anything other then 'Guys...There's a map called Twisted Treeline. Seriously. I know you've known about this for forever...but we just wanted you to know.

Twisted Treeline.

Seriously.

PS. We put some leaves in the bottom right corner last month'

...I mean...That's all fine and dandy...but what were you hoping for with this post?

Razzle Dazzle

Adjudicator

02-16-2010

Whats the "O-MAh-GAWRSH Yall I cannot wait for the specail suprise" suprise?

Tell me now!!!

Nox Eternus

02-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by LionsCandy View Post
Uh...Thanks...for the kinda useless info?

I mean I get the developer's blog thing...but you didn't even tell us a possible release date, plans for it for the future, or anything other then 'Guys...There's a map called Twisted Treeline. Seriously. I know you've known about this for forever...but we just wanted you to know.

Twisted Treeline.

Seriously.

PS. We put some leaves in the bottom right corner last month'

...I mean...That's all fine and dandy...but what were you hoping for with this post?
Probably they aimed to try and get more of the community to understand that the construction of the maps isn't something that's done over night and getting them ready for competitive playing takes time but that would be my guess.