3150: Gragas, Morgana or Nidalee?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grimjack

02-16-2010

My main s nidalee. great character, alot of fun, plenty of skills multiple builds that work.

My second most played is Gargas, alot of fun..but probably the worst character in the game. Dont even consider buying him until he sees a few more patches.

Rezoh

02-16-2010

For now I'll stick to Nidalee. Next one is Gragas, just for fun

robotwithmissles

02-16-2010

Nidalee, i find her the easiest to play, and she can really contribute to the team, she has great damage output, a amazing heal, that also buffs you, and a no cost ultimate!

Thistlemin

02-17-2010

Nidalee for all around greatness. best pusher by far out of the three. There's also a second component to pushing, that being escapability. Nidalee is good at getaways, especially if you use Flash. Gragas is very slow, but you can use hit E skill to charge away from folks chasing you.

Interesting your choices came down to these three because they all play very different. Side note: Gragas has my favorite (to watch) Ultimate in the game. It's like a grenade in a hornet's nest. You get to see champs get tossed around like rag dolls. It's pretty fun

Phiphler

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

The Council

02-17-2010

Gragas requires a fair understanding of the game before he becomes fun and usable, so yeah Nidalee first you got that right.

Gragas is like a mix of durability, staying power, damage and CC. He excels and clearing creeps and pushing towers, and is a great initiator if you know what you are doing. His knockback can be annoying to use because you can save enemies with if you fail, but it is very rewarding if you get it right.