Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

3150: Gragas, Morgana or Nidalee?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rezoh

02-16-2010

I'm interested in a good tower pusher that can easily hold a line and grab some kills. Can't decide beetween those 3 :-/

RawrImJøe

02-16-2010

I'd choose Nidalee. She can deal a lot of damage as soon as she hits lvl 6. Good at pushing towers. Easily holds lanes with her heals and its just so satisfying when you nail someone with your spear when their hiding behind there tower with 100 health.

gunsharp

02-16-2010

For tower pusher, Nidalee is the best.

F3nr1s

Recruiter

02-16-2010

gragas is fairly bad atm so no. Nidalee is a carry or support champion that can push pretty hard. Morgana is not usually a carry, though I have done it more than once, but is one of the best farmers and can hold most any lane while grabbing plenty of kills though she cannot push hard, only farm well. Skill wise morgana is the hardest to play correctly and well in my opinion so be careful. If you want a carry-pusher then nidalee is your choice however a farmer than can grab kills and hold a lane then morgana.

Columbo

02-16-2010

Gragas is a great pusher, dont know what these ppl are talking about. They're just stating nidalee cause she is the easiest of the 3 to play. Morgana is good, but not the best pusher.

nicosharp

02-16-2010

Nidalee is OP, Sheen Nidalee = bai bai creeps+bai bai towers.

Rezoh

02-16-2010

If Nidalee is easier to play I ll probably go that route. I've been playing for just one week

nicosharp

02-16-2010

she has the most skills in the game, but would be good to learn. Despite having more skills then any other champ, she is fairly easy to play.

Joru

02-16-2010

If you want kills and pushing power, then Nidalee is definitely the way to go. Morgana is good, but Nidalee certainly has her beat in that particular area.

AFKray

02-16-2010

well with how cougar form is designed, it's really easy to do well with Nidalee. I'd go with her. She should be one of the more difficult champions but she wasn't designed as well as she could so it's stupidly easy to just stay in your lane and spam your 50 mana heal.