Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

best champion for 3150 IP ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dromore

03-29-2011

I'm currently saving up for akali, haven't tried her yet but she looks fun.

DeTalores

03-29-2011

^^ I thought same thing.
I don't really enjoy her though.
(I usually play evelynn)

Epsilon2012

03-29-2011

I'm saving for Karma.....

slovenc35

03-30-2011

ok tnx..i think i will take karma, or garen, dont know yet

ComradeHX

03-30-2011

Quote:
slovenc35:
ok tnx..i think i will take karma, or garen, dont know yet

Garen sucks and is for trolling in normal games(you deny the other side just by sitting in the brush and show your trollface every now and then; and kill everyone that facechecks).

Shen, Rammus, Malphite, and Xin are all champions that you must have in ranked, imo.

Rrbhaunoch

Recruiter

03-30-2011

Quote:
ComradeHX:
Garen sucks and is for trolling in normal games(you deny the other side just by sitting in the brush and show your trollface every now and then; and kill everyone that facechecks).

Shen, Rammus, Malphite, and Xin are all champions that you must have in ranked, imo.

This. I'll add that Karma isn't really viable. Try her out since she is free this week before buying her at least