Twitch is super over powered

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bunny King

02-17-2010

lol. i used ashe against twitch. preety easy to kill twitch as long as u use ur ulti at the right time n place. so far, i only had twitch twice in my lol-ing time. n both time, i nailed him, even if 1-on-1. he is jus an average hero.

gun fu panda

02-17-2010

Play Ryze/Teemo/Annie and flash in -> roflstomp him when he pops.

Silent Stryke

02-17-2010

the only way twitch can ever be good, is when he is with good teammates.... I play twitch almost exclusively now, i switch between him and ashe, i love a good ranged character and the bows... A good twitch with Crit damage runes is definately ridiculous but only if he has great teammates that can set up the enemies to be demolished by him. ie a stun from taric or a slow from anivia, or my favorite Amumu's circle of stun where twitch can just sit back and demolish enemies with his spray and pray.... 5 v 5 unless your teammates are at least decent enough to help set them up in a good position to be killed twitch is useless because everyone goes after him with everything.... I mean i get hit with ults and all kinds of **** in a matter of secs, which really hurts...

SirCumference

02-17-2010

If you're getting hit with all kinds of ults, stuns, lockdown abilities it sounds like you are popping out too soon. You see the nice thing is you can hang around out of the other teams oracle sight range while stealthed in a team fight so that they can't target you. Which means if the other team saves any ults or lockdown abilities they will be beaten up by your team. If they do use their abilities you can then pop out and own their team. It would be enough for him to be able and pop out and kill one person at a time since he does a high amount of dps but his ult let's him do that amazing dps to most of the other team at the same time putting his dps through the roof and without requiring very much cash.