Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Twitch is super over powered

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

v3r175s

02-16-2010

I am at this point making a request for this threat or any of the other 21392180172384982 TWITCH IS OPED threats to be renamed as the "official one" so people will quit ****ing thread after thread. Seriously people... RIOT gets it. We get it. You get it. Some people think Twitch is oped. Thank you.

Rezoh

02-16-2010

Quote:
Railios:
You cant blind ,stun, exhaust twitch if he is invisible and kills you in 1.5 seconds along with the rest of your team. I see him more often than not now and it is almost always game over. Can't tell where he is and he range ganks everyone very early then runs the game.

Early game: if you're paired with twitch buy a vision ward and put it in your lane. Also, try to gank him as soon as you can. He is squishy as hell and also very slow.

Mid game: if Twitch has been ganked a bit he's just annoying at this stage, not lethal. Buy Oracle's elixir and as soon as you see him use Exhaust, Stun, Knockdown... and kill the rat.

The problem with Twitch are feeders. If a noob is feeding him without buying any wards he'll cripple your full team. This also happens with Evelynn, Yi, Teemo, Ryze...

Korath Arcolite

02-16-2010

Also, if you are dying because you can't see him, you fail. Buy wards early game and oracles late. kthxbye.

Naje

Recruiter

02-16-2010

He costs 6,300 IP. He's supposed to be good. Not supposed to be same level as every champ that's why theres 3 tiers of champions. You want a 6,300 IP champion at the same level as a 450? Well then no one would buy him. -1.

stealthfox17

02-16-2010

noob thread and thats all there is to it, he is not friggin OP, how can anyone even argue this anymore, quit nerfing him, and dont say o stealthfox must be a twitch main, cuz i have maybe played him 10 times at most, hes just not fun, rlly easy to play, rlly easy to shut down, quit qq'ing when u dont even take ppl's advice on how to counter him

Locotoral

Recruiter

02-16-2010

i don't think is OP, teemo is my main champ and i always kick rats asses. if twitch kills you in 1.3 sec then hes feeded, and if hes feeded you did something wrong in the earlygame. with blind + shrooms twitch could bearly touch you in early game. in team figths he has to be the first target when he appears and some1 most get oracle's.

It's not that difficult to counter twitch, you just need to play defensive. i even won a game vs Kyle + Twitch. That is a kick on the balls but the team work together to bring them down and we won, i assured you they were good players and that proves twitch isn't really that OP.

Maybe its more difficult to vs twitch with some champs but its ok, every champ needs have his counters so the game is balanced.

I don't know wich lvl are you but i don't see him a lot, actually it's kind of rare, and the free week of twitch is like teemo's dream =D

Rezoh

02-16-2010

Quote:
Dolphin Trainer:
He costs 6,300 IP. He's supposed to be good. Not supposed to be same level as every champ that's why theres 3 tiers of champions. You want a 6,300 IP champion at the same level as a 450? Well then no one would buy him. -1.

IMHO there's no relation beetween IP costs and how "good" a champion is. Quick examples:

Sivir, 450IP. Is considered by lot of people to be a top tier champion in high ELO games.
Gragas, 3150IP. Considered the worst champ right now :P

ZenithZephyr

02-17-2010

If they were all the same, there'd be no reason to price them differently. Even if certain characters like Sivir are better than intended, it's still the intent of Riot to have different tiers, although there is supposed to be a very small gap between those tiers. Notice how all three stealth characters are in different tiers; not counting Teemo who's stealth was added after the fact cause his old passive was eating up server resources.

Evelyn, the unanimously decided weakest stealther is the cheapest. While Shaco vs Twitch is debatable, twitch by far gets the most OP cries on the forums, and costs the most.

Drimascus

02-17-2010

Twitch has been nerfed into the ground. I used to play him exclusively but now his spray and pray is so weak sauce (attack speed more so than range) that 1v1 isn't practical anymore unless I have out-farmed my enemy.

The people in game I see who complain most about twitch are the players who solo creeps far from the safety of their own turret or team mates. What did you expect was going to happen? Twitch was going to play nice and let you farm his lane and take down his turrets? Herp derp.

SirCumference

02-17-2010

Whether twitch is OP or not I gotta say he is the one champ I hate playing against the most. It doesn't seem that he needs much cash at all to be able to be the deciding factor in a team battle. The problem in a team battle is you often can't lock down a single character because their team will stop that. On top of that it's very difficult to lock down a stealthed character. Someone on the other team can have oracles to destroy wards and what are you doing to do? Have your oracle teamate walk around the other team and check for his location so you can lock him down? No basically after the team battle is initiated you have to make a choice about saving your cooldowns for when and if stitch pops out to stop him because if you don't his ult will rape your team. The iniability to find him or know if he is there in team battles when he is such a high dps hero especially in team fights makes him still worth discussing a nerf. If he was so strong against a single opponent it wouldn't be so bad but any good team will play as a team and he is even better working as a team. Stealth characters should be better solo or partner ganking but he actually shines the most in big team battles where he can use his ult and wipe the floor with everyone because they will be unable to detect him on a decent team until he wants to be.