Best solo top/bot champions?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pococuranté

03-29-2011

Vlad shouldn't be named as an adept 1v2er, to be honest.

Sure if he takes pool at lvl 2 he won't die, but he'll lose his turret far faster than most other champions. He's among the only champions in the game that prior to level 6 has completely negligible damage.

Seriously, if you drown him in minions and go up to his turret, all he can do is q once while you beat away at his turret. Take that harass, let your doran's shield or support character or lifesteal or w/e heal it back up while your minions push again and get back at it. There's literally nothing he can do.

Of course, lvl 7+ vlad will hold a turret all day even against strong pressure from underleveled opponents, but that's another story

Kijin151

10-03-2011

I solo lane with zilean great... if i have a good carry I let them take it, but his bombs and speed allow you to harass and last hit all day

sccrdude

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-13-2011

Yorick is a great solo lane as well. His ghouls do all the work for you. One is an aoe damage, so can get multiple last hits, and another leeches life, so it heals you. Another ghoul gives him a speed buff so if you make a mistake and overextend, you can run back to safety after 1 auto attack which summons the ghoul. Lastly, if they do manage to kill you, one of them will probably have no hp left, so you ult yourself and stalk him down and kill him, even if it is under the turret.

Hikaru Genji

10-14-2011

WTF Necro.......

Banana Nyan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-14-2011

Irelia has good sustainability I believe, yes?

kayberg

10-14-2011

Irelia is great sustain and last hitting. One point in q and e then max w for the health regen. Yorick is also great 1v2. Renekton as well. I'm sure there are others but those are the ones I personally do well with.

phobe13

12-19-2011

i like YI he is good for any situation cause if ur 2v1 you have highlander alpha strike and wuju so you can do damage to both of them