Best solo top/bot champions?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wonexwo

03-28-2011

Who are they best champions to go 1v2 in a top or bottom lane while someone is jungling?

ErgonomicAxe

03-28-2011

I used to play cho back when I was in an elo where people sometimes didn't have a jungler. I wish you better times, my friend.

preparetobeowned

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-28-2011

Nidalee is great for 2v1ing. Any tank or tanky dps can usually farm without too much hassle or someone with a natrual lifesteal or heal.

Booterang

03-29-2011

Characters that are capable of last hitting under pressure. Gangplank, Nidalee, Morgana come to mind first.

BrotherCaine

03-29-2011

Last hitting is only 1 side of the story, you also have to be able to wipe creep waves fast enough if the enemy decides to drown you in minions and gun for your tower early. With this considered gangplank will fail, especially if he denies.

Kairno

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-29-2011

nasus
mordekaiser
mundo
cho'gath
morgana
heimer
rammus (yes, he can hold a 2v1, and if i have a ww and a rammus i'd rather let rammus lane)
shen
renekton
anivia
karthus
and to some extent akali

these are the ones i held lanes with

homosexualpanda

03-29-2011

I like Mundo because he is fantastic at last hitting, has great survivability in terms of facing 2v1 situations, and can stay in lane against even aggressive enemies. short of that, my two other favorites are morgana and nasus, as they can both take down whole creep waves without coming into range of enemy champs.

BrotherCaine

03-29-2011

Nasus is great if he can avoid being zoned early.

Valhirien

03-29-2011

Malzahar

btw. u should never solo bot if it's not absolutely necessary, like 4v5 games with a jungler on your side, when you have 3 solo lanes.

katechon

03-29-2011

i have found mordekaiser to be one of the best, great aoe damage and he is also deceptively strong in 2v1 battles.