Akali or Warwick

Akali 22 55.00%
Warwick 19 47.50%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Akali or Warwick

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HeXiiS

06-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ldfhndfjkndh View Post
I love Akali with all my heart, and have over 50 ranked games with her.

But I'm gonna have to go with Warwick.

He fills a much more important role than Akali. Just like tanks or supports, not many people can, or are willing to, jungle. Meaning, many times you will find yourself in teams lacking a jungler, which is where you come in.

Akali is a very situational champion. If the enemy team has a lot of aoe damage or is tanky, Akali is useless. I usually pick her as a counterpick to an enemy team comp, say if they have 2 or 3 squishies on their team. I'm talking about ranked games, of course, but in general, the reasoning still applies.

And as a run-down of each champion, Warwick is your average joe melee dps and probably the safest jungler. Akali is a straight up assassin, and can sometimes carry games with her spammable burst.
agreed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

exitfeat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

06-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kikhan View Post
Go with WW he is viable in most games.

Akali does not bring as much to a team. She is a strong pick against a squishy team.
I disagree. Respectfully, of course. Akali can carry a team even if the enemy team has pretty beefy enemies. Especially if you can use her the way you're supposed to, as an assassin. wait for the fight to start, jump in and kill their carry, and then proceed to own and burst everyone else because your ultimate will be refreshing with every kill. She can change the tides of a game so easily because of her burst. And even in ranked games that i have played in with her i have at LEAST 12 kills if not more, with a quadra kill included in one of those games. If the carry is dead at the beginning (which is who you should be focusing in the battle) then she can easily also take down champions such as taric or malphite. I am pro-akali (as in that im in favor of choosing her over ww.)