So I'm ****ing stoned.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zenbear

03-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undead Mantis View Post
I dunno Sushi. I find that stoned people are indeed better than drunks in game. Drunks get angry. "FCUK YOU I'LL FEED IF I DON'T GET MID"

But then there are the stoners that think failing at Jungle Teemo is the most hilarious thing in the world. =p.

I've met worse sober people though.

To respond to the OP, get some Pringles; they have flavors on par with Doritos nowadays. I have a can that purports to be flavored like "Layered Mexican Dip."
I'm surprised at the amount of people I come across playing teemo who say they're high. Must be the shrooms.

Lactic Acidosis

03-28-2011

My friend was on drugs and I begged him to stop drinking and smoking weed. He was sitting at 1487 ELO, after getting off drugs and drinking his ELO shot up to 2130. Alas he has started taking drugs and now his ELO is dropping again.

Lucid Dreaming

03-28-2011

Later on I'm gonna do some weed man I'm gonna take so much weed! Then I'm gonna do some alcohol and totally trip balls on my weed and alcohol man it'll be gnarly! I'm gonna do so much alcohol!

I Love Jiji

03-28-2011

Wrong place and time bro

Annenthios

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-29-2011

Theres alot of squares on this site....

Bainemo

03-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucid Dreaming View Post
Later on I'm gonna do some weed man I'm gonna take so much weed! Then I'm gonna do some alcohol and totally trip balls on my weed and alcohol man it'll be gnarly! I'm gonna do so much alcohol!
You're my favorite customer