@Shurelia your favorite Dragonball moment?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Undead Mantis

03-28-2011

I think mine is when Goku beats Freiza.

That was probably more like 11545698379852 moments, to be technical about it.

Krosan

03-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karathrow View Post
Doesn't Krillin wish for hair?

EDIT: Or maybe I was just imagining that part. I havent seen dragon ball in over a decade. >.>;;
I don't believe so. I think he grew his hair out later in the series, when Krillin had quit fighting and settled down with Eighteen.

He's not naturally bald; I'm pretty sure I remember a conversation like this back in Dragonball when he and Goku were first signing on with Master Roshi. Something like:

"All great martial artists shave their heads, to keep their opponents from being able to grab their hair in a fight! See, Master Roshi does it too!"
"Nope, I'm naturally bald."

TUC Toilet Humor

03-28-2011

My favorite part was how they'd spend whole episodes fighting and doing basically no damage only to find out they were using about a 10th of their power.

ChUmp3r

03-28-2011

I have 2 moments. When Goku first turned SSJ3(You cant deny it, that scene gave everyone chills) And after Gohan got his Mystic Training thing. When he approached Majinn Buu with that music playing. i was like AWWWW SHIZZZZ.

ArlanKels

03-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stexe View Post
Any part before Dragonball Z.

Did you guys really need to take a story based on Journey to the West and make it a sci-fi action show? I mean, couldn't you have just started completely over instead of making every character an alien? Eh...

That said I still watched basically every episode of DBZ... It wasn't so bad up to and including the Freeza saga. But once they got into Cell it was like watching the SAME THING AGAIN.
If you watch the Kai version it's extremely short and fast, significantly better overall and, I believe "How he actually wanted it to be"..?

The point to Z was to have Gohan evolve and eventually become the main character, pushing Goku into the background....but when they kept asking for more and more and more he had to create the Buu saga. It was originally supposed to end with Gohan being the savior of the Earth after the Cell saga.

Or so i heard..
:|

--
My favorite part has to be the budokai tournament after Goku trains with Kami.

Rylik

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-29-2011

well the funniest for me is when buu turned vegeto into candy and then the candy vegeto started fighting back lol. still deciding on favorite moment.

Summoned Feenan

03-29-2011

in Z?
when goku charges his super kamehameha wave to full power...
then teleports right infront of cell and roars as he fires it, completely obliterating his chest. Awsome.