Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Crittlesticks: A guide to Crit Fiddlesticks

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hideous Z

02-02-2012

BRO, after much THOUGHT and MEDITATION, I have elected to give CRITTLESTICKS a place in my LINEUP. I have CONFIDENCE that this decision will LIFT my game from MEDIOCRITY to FULL POWER for FAME and GLORY, making me not only a GENTLEMAN and a SCHOLAR, but also a fine JUDGE of WINE, WOMEN, and HORSES.

FINALLY, might I suggest adding CLOAK and DAGGER to this build to grant CRITTLESTICKS the ability to whirl his CLOAK around his face like a MASSIVELY CRITICAL DRACULA while stabbing fleeing frightened noobs in the back with his FEAR DAGGER.

Aescher

02-02-2012

Do the caps choices remind anybody else of the Powerthirst videos? When I read this I feel like a JET FIGHTER made of BICEPS.

Captain Ironhelm

02-02-2012

tried a similar build, and meh.

Build him as you would Graves or Cait or any other ad carry, and you've got some power. and 3 sec stun to be 3 secs above other champions is a lot of time for a lot of damage.

xxsinged420xx69

02-04-2012

Quote:
Aescher:
Do the caps choices remind anybody else of the Powerthirst videos? When I read this I feel like a JET FIGHTER made of BICEPS.

when WRITING this guide, I felt like a CRITICAL NUMBER made of STICKS.

EbonRat

Recruiter

02-06-2012

I was 0/10/6 with this in Dominion. Got first place. TWICE. I was called CHUCK NORRIS.

xxsinged420xx69

02-12-2012

I added the link to the MOBAFIRE guide, as it is a CRITASTIC handbook to CRITTLESTICKS.

Reviken

02-17-2012

bump

xxsinged420xx69

02-22-2012

Roses are RED,
Violets are BLUE,
Crittlesticks makes enemies DEAD,
and he will attack YOU.

SavageWolves

02-23-2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_mdbhzgsSk (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_mdbhzgsSk)

Better crittlesticks video

Bing Lai Cha

Recruiter

02-23-2012

Hahaha, you got me at "wussies."