Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Teemo build help

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

zero57

02-16-2010

Bumpity Bump Bump Bump.

Please Go Read What I Said On Page 1 Now.

zero57

02-16-2010

Please... I Really Wanna Know What ELO Means And If AP Teemo is Better Than DPS Teemo!

zero57

02-17-2010

Cmon please! Someone Help me on what ELO Means and If AP Teemo is Better! Also Improvements or comments on my new item build! PLEASE!

DonkeyBalls

Recruiter

02-17-2010

ELO is a ranking system used by riot to match players for solo queue. AP Teemo is worse.

zero57

02-17-2010

AH! Ok ok, i see. So Back to Topic. How Can I Improve My Build To Make It Reach It's Max Potential? I Can Go Buy Runes If U Want, I Can Follow A Masteries Build If U Want. (I'm Level 14 now)

So, Heres What I Want.

-Reach Teemo's Max Potential With Criticals.
-Have A Really Good DPS (Damage Per Second) So You Can Dominate With Crits.
-Can Live For A Longer Period (Maybe A Little Tanking Item...)
-And Something Else You Can Add To Make It Better

Ok, So If Anyone Can Help Me Do That Then I'd Be Glad.

The Main Point Of This Build That I Want Is That Teemo Can Dominate With Critical Hits + Harassing with Toxic Shot (Poisoning).

So Any Help Is Appreciated.

zero57

02-18-2010

Bump, Please Help Me Get My Objective.

zero57

02-19-2010

Bump... Is This All The Replies I Am Going To Get?

DonkeyBalls

Recruiter

02-19-2010

Could you explain why you want to focus on critical hits with Teemo? I find it best to mix your items for the best DPS. I usually try to start with an item or two leaning toward lifesteal and damage and then attack speed, and finally crit. Common early items include Doran's Blade, Vampiric Scepter to Executioner's Calling or add Recurve Bow to make Stark's Fervor, Phage, or B. F. Sword if you have enough gold. Of course boots too as your second or third item.

For a survivability item, get Phage and later on you can upgrade it to Frozen Mallet. The health bonus in addition to a decent lifesteal item is about all you need and/or the best you can do. Late game, if you are still really concerned about survivability, get Banshee's Veil or Guardian Angel.

There are no items that give you any sort of advantage with Toxic Shot.

zero57

02-19-2010

Quote:
DonkeyBalls:
Could you explain why you want to focus on critical hits with Teemo? I find it best to mix your items for the best DPS. I usually try to start with an item or two leaning toward lifesteal and damage and then attack speed, and finally crit. Common early items include Doran's Blade, Vampiric Scepter to Executioner's Calling or add Recurve Bow to make Stark's Fervor, Phage, or B. F. Sword if you have enough gold. Of course boots too as your second or third item.

For a survivability item, get Phage and later on you can upgrade it to Frozen Mallet. The health bonus in addition to a decent lifesteal item is about all you need and/or the best you can do. Late game, if you are still really concerned about survivability, get Banshee's Veil or Guardian Angel.

There are no items that give you any sort of advantage with Toxic Shot.

Yeah, I sorta found out that you can't get anything to give Toxic Shot a boost.

BTW! Thx so much! Heres my NEW IMPROVED BUILD!

Doran's Shield
Ninja Tabi OR Berserker Greaves (I usually go for Ninja Tabi)
Phantom Dancer (here i start dominating)
Phage
Infinity Edge (I usually dominate, so i get this quite often)
Replace Phage with Frozen Mallet
Trinity Force (From Now on, You'll rarely see this)
replace Doran's Shield with Black Cleaver OR B.F. Sword
replace Ninja Tabi with whatever you didn't get

Now, My Build has turned into a Attack Damage + A little good crit power, and maybe a decent Attack Speed.

Ok, so back to your questions. I wanted to focus on Crits because i was inspired by the high damage from crit. So i was thinking maybe Crits + Attack Damage would dominate with Teemo. And Thats why i'm asking, although i didn't add in Attack Damage requirement into my explaining.

1337LoL

02-19-2010

Hmmm...

I got vamp scepter for the beginning and farm until i can go back and make
-malady
-zerker greaves

Now if im playing difficult opponents that are not easy to kill i get this next:

-Banshee Veil
-Infinity edge

If my opponents suck i simply skip the banshees veil.

After that step i get a combination of 2 items:

Vs armor stackers
-Black cleave/last whisper

Vs hard hitting opponents
-Bloodthirst/frozen mallet

If im clearly dominating:
-Bloodthirst/black cleaver

None of situations apply
-Last whisper/Bloodthirst

My complete build is:
Malady
Zerker Greaves
Banshee's Veil (vs difficult opponents)
Infinity Edge
Black Cleaver/last whisper (vs armor stacker)
OR
Bloodthirst/frozen mallet (vs hard hitting opponents)
OR
Bloodthirst/black cleaver(dominating)
OR
Last whisper/bloodthirst(no situation applys)

Maybe this helps?